Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hayes ko of Chisora leave Vitali shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Hayes ko of Chisora leave Vitali shook?

1st he wanted to teach Haye a lesson and knock him out,then Haye brutally ko's Chisora after VITALI COULD NOT EVEN HURT HIM AND CHISORA AFTER THE FIGHT WAS EVEN STILL TALKING **** TO VITALI......Haye had to beat his ass for Vitali at Vitalis press conference..then entered the ring and battered Chisora so bad Chisora wanted to be his friend after the fight...did this leave Vitali shook??the fact is he slapped Vitali,spit in Wlads face and showed 0 respect even after the fight,HE BULLIED THEM...but Haye beat the bully into submission and took his respect....Vitali is shook

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    1st he wanted to teach Haye a lesson and knock him out,then Haye brutally ko's Chisora after VITALI COULD NOT EVEN HURT HIM AND CHISORA AFTER THE FIGHT WAS EVEN STILL TALKING **** TO VITALI......Haye had to beat his ass for Vitali at Vitalis press conference..then entered the ring and battered Chisora so bad Chisora wanted to be his friend after the fight...did this leave Vitali shook??the fact is he slapped Vitali,spit in Wlads face and showed 0 respect even after the fight,HE BULLIED THEM...but Haye beat the bully into submission and took his respect....Vitali is shook
    the klit bros fear no black man.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
      the klit bros fear no black man.
      So whay is the issue?they told him to fight Chisora and then Vitali would fight the winner,he did that and now all the sudden he isnt thinking about Haye?

Comment

I'd say the guy who has already pulled out of two fights with Vitali is the scared one myself.

Like Vitali cares Haye stopped Chisora, Delboy is a fat bum who got schooled by a one-handed 40yr old Vitali & got clattered by a novice Tyson Fury who was in disgusting shape and very raw.

I suppose Vitali is ducking Leif Larsen because he beat Danny Williams quicker than Vitali did?

Why are people even so high on Haye? The guy has a pathetic HW resume of over 40s and has fought a boring ass fight in all of them but one.
        He has purposely ducked Vitali years, waiting for him to get old. Frankly I am disgusted nobody is against him ducking him for 5 years, waiting until he will be 42 come fight night. That is how pathetic people are and how much they want to see Vitali lose. Imagine if Wlad or Vitali used these tactics ahaha NSB would explode

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I'd say the guy who has already pulled out of two fights with Vitali is the scared one myself.

Like Vitali cares Haye stopped Chisora, Delboy is a fat bum who got schooled by a one-handed 40yr old Vitali & got clattered by a novice Tyson Fury who was in disgusting shape and very raw.

I suppose Vitali is ducking Leif Larsen because he beat Danny Williams quicker than Vitali did?

Why are people even so high on Haye? The guy has a pathetic HW resume of over 40s and has fought a boring ass fight in all of them but one.
          He has purposely ducked Vitali years, waiting for him to get old. Frankly I am disgusted nobody is against him ducking him for 5 years, waiting until he will be 42 come fight night. That is how pathetic people are and how much they want to see Vitali lose. Imagine if Wlad or Vitali used these tactics ahaha NSB would explode
          Vitali did not punish Chisora and looked bad in that fight,even after the fight Chisora was still talking ****,made Vitali doubt himself..Haye made easy work of him bout at the press conference and in the ring

Comment

Vitali said that fat bum was better than Haye. Vitali's fans said Haye wouldn't fight Chisora because he's scared and it would be a tough. He did fight him and dealt with him easily and the same fans that said Haye was scared are calling Chisora a bum.

The contract that Haye signed for the Wlad fight was to fight either Klitschko. It could have been Vitali if they wanted it to be but it was Wlad. Haye wouldn't have signed that if he was scared of Vitali, he would have demanded only Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Vitali did not punish Chisora and looked bad in that fight,even after the fight Chisora was still talking ****,made Vitali doubt himself..Haye made easy work of him bout at the press conference and in the ring

Well he certainly showed Vitali more respect post-fight and at the press conference than he did Haye lol

I can't take a guy seriously who has ducked a fighter and faked retirement for 5 years, waiting for a guy to reach 42 tbh
              Sounds like a move fresh out of Floyds book tbh

Comment

Well he certainly showed Vitali more respect post-fight and at the press conference than he did Haye lol

I can't take a guy seriously who has ducked a fighter and faked retirement for 5 years, waiting for a guy to reach 42 tbh
                Sounds like a move fresh out of Floyds book tbh
                at the press conference after his fight with Haye he damn near wanted to be Hayes friend...

Comment

Welcome back Larry

I think they knew Haye was dangerous before that KO as Wlad ad Manny Steward showed him respect, but I have a feeling those accurate and powerful combos Haye landed to finish chisora have made them think again

Comment

its pretty simple really, if vitali wants another fight, it has to be haye. anybody else would not be acceptable imo. if he retires, then fine. no problem here. haye did waste his time as champ fighting fraudly and ruiz so he doesnt have anybody to blame if he doesnt get the fight but himself.

and another thing, i dont think that tool boente wants to do business with booth again.

Comment

Working...
                    X