Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are There Any Loungers You'd Be Okay With Dating Your Sister?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't go out with any of you ugly motherfudgers sisters in here, you all probably have ugly ass sisters anyway. Ending up being the brother in law of any of you bums in here? Especially that bum ass, wanna-be Japanese, A's fan? Disgusting.

As for my sister, I don't give a f-ck, not my business who she dates. Doubt any of you drug addicts have a chance anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I wouldn't go out with any of you ugly motherfudgers sisters in here, you all probably have ugly ass sisters anyway. Ending up being the brother in law of any of you bums in here? Especially that bum ass, wanna-be Japanese, A's fan? Disgusting.

As for my sister, I don't give a f-ck, not my business who she dates. Doubt any of you drug addicts have a chance anyway.

:boobies:

Comment

None of you would have any choice in the matter

Comment

Boss Lady fo sho. Bit of lezzie/cooking action going on.

Comment

i wouldnt even trust half of you motherfockers to watch my goldfish

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Kev = gutter trash

Comment

Working...
              X