No announcement yet.

What does this picture say? 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
    i think it was already clear that the materials used to build the 9/11 were a little "flimsy." The engineers designed a amazing building but when it came to construction the builders took several shortcuts. Common sense really. The building should have done "this and that" "the building was boom proof" blah blah blah. But it is clear that during the construction period the workers took several shortcuts. Common Practices in all constructions, sadly of course.
    The building did survive a bomb though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Wo...Center_bombing

Comment

Im the truth and i alway keep it all da way 100-- No dat

Comment

In the words of Ricky Gervais, "you are a mental man!"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Wow. You mean they started to build it in 1968, finished in 1971 at a cost of nearly a billion dollars only to keep it empty for THIRTY YEARS before it was (presumably - after all, you must be a clear nutcase) demolished by the evil lizard people to steal oil from Iraq?

Seems legit.
          Actually it didn't cost a billion, more like 500 million range,, Silverstein collect nearly 4.5 billion.. Lol makes a lot of sense, also WTC 7 , plenty insurance fraud files lost in the demolition of that building...

Comment

in the first 20 seconds, you can see someone waving a dummy out the window and pulling it back in.. The person also makes the dummy hand wave, you can tell the dummy is limp, than look at at 00:57 seconds, you can see a dummy THRUSTED 30 feet out the building by a smoke machine..

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              The building did survive a bomb though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Wo...Center_bombing
              true that, but it was only one tower that was damaged not both towers. but i did forget about that bomb explosion. but i will stick to the flimsy construction theory.

Comment

Originally posted by raichu
                first thing that came to mind.

omfg we gotta jump :|

i watched people jumping from it recently
                Why would they jump? Jumpers only came from the north tower, before the 2nc collapsed, no other building has ever collapsed so what made them jump when they could take the stairs?

And they are dummies, people through them out, I have proof of people setting up balconies on the building in 2000, but that is another story..

Comment

I can make another thread on how the TV FAKERY, and the media produced the planes in hollywood. Quickly, can anyone explain why CNN, ABC, FOX, NBC, and CBS ALL used the same exact film on 9/11 ? Now why would 5 competing channels all use the same feed? Sounds fishy, don't you think they would get their own chopper to film the planes? I have video evidence to support all of this as well..

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
                    Actually it didn't cost a billion, more like 500 million range,, Silverstein collect nearly 4.5 billion.. Lol makes a lot of sense, also WTC 7 , plenty insurance fraud files lost in the demolition of that building...
                    Final cost for the towers was $900 million. That was in 1971. In today's money the cost of building would be over five billion dollars and that's just the towers.

By the way Silverstein collected $4.6 billion which is considerably less than the $6.6 billion cost of rebuilding. Wow, not only was he behind the attacks because of an insurance scam, he also is a complete and utter idiot.

Think it through, you ninny.

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
                    in the first 20 seconds, you can see someone waving a dummy out the window and pulling it back in.. The person also makes the dummy hand wave, you can tell the dummy is limp, than look at at 00:57 seconds, you can see a dummy THRUSTED 30 feet out the building by a smoke machine..

Now you're going to mock the people who died in horrific circumstances facing the diabolical choice of plummeting to their death or roasting alive in burning jet fuel.

This speaks volumes about the sort of person you are. Happy to ride roushshod over the victims of a horrible murder just to claim a sort of wacky alternanews street cred. You disgust me.

Comment

because this subject has not been overdone

Comment

Working...
                      X