No announcement yet.

**** you Jose Cuervo!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** you Jose Cuervo!!!!

I cant see straight and its all because of you, you bastard!

Jose Cuervo is the ****.

Comment

Man up, foo!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Man up, foo!
        Im trying..... Ive had a horrible week at work, and needed A drink. A drink, turned into a couple of drinks, turned into 4 homemade Cuervo margaritas. Half Cuervo, half margarita mix.

Im ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
          But you can type using perfect punctuation marks?

Someone needs attention.....

I have a liter on the shelf next to me and this whole time I thought it was Jose Guervo with a "G"

Comment

Im trying..... Ive had a horrible week at work, and needed A drink. A drink, turned into a couple of drinks, turned into 4 homemade Cuervo margaritas. Half Cuervo, half margarita mix.

Im ****ed.
            Next time you in the mood for a good buzz, try this altered version of "Tap Dat Ass" made by yours truly.

1 shot Hennessy vsop
            1 shot Alize Red Passion
            1 shot Hpnotic
            A splash of cranberry juice
            A splash of soda water

I made 24 of these in individual mason jars for a bbq last weekend and it was a huge hit.

Comment

Good stuff but like most if not all Mexican booze it's heartburn juice.

I drank like a couple shots of Cuervo White mixed in with my carta blanca beer I don't know, a month ago. That **** made me breathe flames.

****ers peppering their drinks or something.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I stopped hanging out with Jose years ago. Every time we got together I ended up with silver bracelets behind my back. Jose Cuervo is no friend of mine!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I stopped hanging out with Jose years ago. Every time we got together I ended up with silver bracelets behind my back. Jose Cuervo is no friend of mine!
                  With me it's different, it won't cuff me,

But I have massive indigestion problems. Like If you feed me a bottle of Stoli............or something plus.........I'll end up in the holding cell.

(Just by default because I'm bad enough sober)

But that **** lands me wherever someone has Tums or whatever cures my burping up Hydrochloric Acid.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

In my house, Jose Cuervo is strictly for the teen agers.

Comment

Working...
                    X