No announcement yet.

Im sorry Old school fighters are not automatically the best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    Damn right i love this era and i have been witnessed to some damn great fighters in this era and just cause a fighter fought in black and damn white does not mean they can beat the greats of this era.people watch a few damn old fights that their grand dad told them to watch and act like it is the damn gospel...hell yea there where great fighters back then but damn it there are great fighters from present day as well....it's like a fighter can't get props until he is old or dead............Hell when Sugar Ray Leonard was fighting he was considered a duck and a pre madana just like sugar ray robinson was.now years later they are warriors.they are fighters i have seen that would wipe the floor with some of these old school cats
    Yea cause most of these "ATG" cats are prima donnas for fighting 2-3 times on the same month, almost every week, and they were been treated as babies for weigh in and fighting on the same day..

Lmao at Lamotta been the Gatti of these times when most "great" fighters of this era face this kind of pressure and consistency they fold like btches.

You are the reason why this place has gone to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by paclan View Post
      they're not automatically not the best.

Find me a current heavyweight as fast, as coordinated, and as sharp as ali.

Find me a current 120-160 pounder that can jump around weight classes and beat the best like henry armstrong. (well pacquiao is an exception)

find me a fighter that can fight competitively and beat the top contenders for half a century like duran

i could go on forever, they're not called atg's for no reason.
      no no you can see footage on ali,and duran and you answered your own question on armstrong

Comment

Poet won't like this...

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
          lamotta was garbage? LOL

ok this thread just lost all credibility
          look at the video Baldomir would have beat the hell out of Lamotta and then sold him a feather duster for half off

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
            Yea cause most of these "ATG" cats are prima donnas for fighting 2-3 times on the same month, almost every week, and they were been treated as babies for weigh in and fighting on the same day..

Lmao at Lamotta been the Gatti of these times when most "great" fighters of this era face this kind of pressure and consistency they fold like btches.

You are the reason why this place has gone to hell.
            they fought every week caus ethey were hurting for money and getting ripped off by the Mob save me your sob stories son.if they made 100k-a milli a fight they'd fight less just like fighters do now.but no they wee fighting for milk money back then

Comment

I don't think Larry has a problem with -people saying older fighters are better. I just think "because they are older" or "ATG" isn't a sufficient answer. The people that post a 5 min video of a fighter who may have 1,000 in ring minutes don't reaLLY ANSWER IT EITHER.

If you go with the older guy, at leats make a rational argument.

Comment

look at the video Baldomir would have beat the hell out of Lamotta and then sold him a feather duster for half off
                Biggest troll on the site and has 120+ rep= Boxingscene full of tards.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Poet won't like this...
                  Poet can suck a old school c0ck

Comment

Good god smh. Why do you keep mentioning all fighters that have thought Mayweather?

Comment

Floyd Mayweather would take SRR to school and back

Manny would ass rape Lamotta

Roy Jones would be 300-0 if he fought in that era and do a concert after every damn fight

Comment

Working...
                      X