No announcement yet.

Vanes ''I Heard Ouma Is Doing Work On Floyd During Sparring''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
    Could be true. Lets not forget Lamont Peterson gave Floyd some serious work in sparring also. But you also have to realize when sparring you are working on specific things. So lets not look to much into this.
    Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Unless its on tape most things that get released about what happened in sparring is rumors. Could be true could be false I will never know. It coming from Vanes makes it seem like even more bull**** cause who is he to get inside info on PBF camp. I would take the word of Sr over this dude since Sr was really mad at PBF why would he say PBF beating the brakes off his sparring partners.
    Exactly right.

Comment

it is possible...BECAUSE IT IS SPARRING!

do fans even know WHY THEY SPAR? Sparring is also to help you get comfortable with taking hits, it is not just about BEATING UP YOUR OPPONENT!

also Sparring is were you try different and new things and see what works and what don't

lol for the past few years people have been putting A LOT ON SPARRING especially Mayweather and Pacquiao fans

Comment

vanes and ortiz are best friends. so he is trying to hype his friend up for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
          Where did Senior say this at?
          It was in one of his recent interviews he did after the 24/7 episode aired with him and PBF arguing. Sr. said that PBF sparring partners weren't any good and that during sparring PBF is talking to people coming into the gym while he is sparring. Check the site that posts "on the ropes" radio show interviews. Can't think of the name though.

Comment

mr.boomer, who was inside the camp during sparring said the exact opposite. he said that floyd actually stopped ouma in sparring. the guy was more than legit and he proved that he was inside. i have no reason to doubt what he said was true.

Comment

How quick we are to forget. Not one week ago, we had a poster here who was training at Floyd's gym and gave us a rbr of Floyd and Ouma sparring, which ended with Ouma's people stopping it in the 3rd.

Dude then posted the infamous cellphone video that, I believe, got him kicked out.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                mr.boomer, who was inside the camp during sparring said the exact opposite. he said that floyd actually stopped ouma in sparring. the guy was more than legit and he proved that he was inside. i have no reason to doubt what he said was true.
                ya thats what i was going to say

Comment

Didn't the dude from the Mayweather gym specifically point out Ouma as the sparring partner that got "stopped"?

Edit: My fault, I guess I should've read the second page first.
                  Last edited by IIG; 09-07-2011, 12:37 PM.

Comment

People believe anything these days.

I heard a midget did some work on Floyd as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                      How quick we are to forget. Not one week ago, we had a poster here who was training at Floyd's gym and gave us a rbr of Floyd and Ouma sparring, which ended with Ouma's people stopping it in the 3rd.

Dude then posted the infamous cellphone video that, I believe, got him kicked out.
                      This is the most comforting news I've seen about Floyd leading up to this. Good. Floyd said he isn't going to run. I can't ****ing wait for the 17th!

Comment

Working...
                      X