Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Wladimir still talking about Haye when Adamek has signed to face him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    Adamek signed to fight either brother. If Wlad fights both Chisora and Haye, Vitaly would get Adamek.

Get your facts straight, because you dont wanna embarass yourself any further.
    By Ruslan Chikov

"I just signed a contract to fight Wladimir Klitschko" - said Tomasz Adamek (43-1, 28 KOs) to ringpolska.pl . "I signed for the most important fight of my life and one of the most important in the history of Polish boxing."

Co-promoter Ziggy Rozalski said - "All of the conditions have been accepted by both parties. A contract was also signed by Wladimir. It was just a matter of determining a specific date in September, but this is the case with German TV and HBO. We signed a very favorable contract with the best heavyweight fighter in the world. Tomasz has once again shown he is able to acquire things that others can only dream of."

"Within the next few days I want to deal with the issue of my opponent for April, but that issue will be handled by Roger Bloodworth, Main Events and Ziggy, and not me. All of the indications indicate that we will conduct our training camp in the Poconos mountains. I have about eight months to train to beat Klitschko," Adamek said.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/klitschko...-tomasz--35120

Pathetic Klitschko fans in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by British Pride View Post
      I know you're probably not even serious, like most Haye ball lickers, you're on a wind up.

Kathy Duva, Adamek's promoter acknowledges it could be either Klitschko. Vitali has to beat Solis, Wlad has to beat Chisora. Adamek has to beat whatever can he's fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by British Pride View Post
        Ruslan CHikov got it wrong, he got a bit overexcited and did not listen carefully.
        ESPN is the best source, so is Kathy Duva.

Comment

Cause Wlad doesnt have to talk about Adamek, Adamek, despite having more accomplishments than Haye, signed the contract and is getting in the ring. Wlad doesnt have to win a war of words with Adamek, just a war of fists. With Haye, he has to fight with words, cause Haye is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I know you're probably not even serious, like most Haye ball lickers, you're on a wind up.

Kathy Duva, Adamek's promoter acknowledges it could be either Klitschko. Vitali has to beat Solis, Wlad has to beat Chisora. Adamek has to beat whatever can he's fighting.
            Ruslan CHikov got it wrong, he got a bit overexcited and did not listen carefully.
            ESPN is the best source, so is Kathy Duva.
            Adameks manager confirms the fight is on.

“Everything worked out, we are all very happy with this development. Both sides agreed to all the points, and as far as we know, Wladimir already signed it too, so now we are waiting for television stations from U.S. and Germany to set up the best possible date in September,” Adamek’s long-time manager and adviser Zyggi Rozalski said.
            http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...ptember-signed

This must be hard to take, not only had Adamek shat on Wlad but his manager has too.

Comment

Adamek signed to fight either brother. If Wlad fights both Chisora and Haye, Vitaly would get Adamek.

Get your facts straight, because you dont wanna embarass yourself any further.
              You have powerful enough karma to turn British_Pride red.

And he definitely deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Adamek has signed to fight either Klitschko.
                Bullsh#t. Wlad made that deal to escape from Haye.

I will give you all my points if Vitali actually fights Adamek AND beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                  You have powerful enough karma to turn British_Pride red.

And he definitely deserves it.

Comment

he signed to fight in sept. wlad is active and can fight in summer time as well. i dont see the problem

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                      he signed to fight in sept. wlad is active and can fight in summer time as well. i dont see the problem
                      He's saying he'll fight Haye in July though which he is lying about. Unless he's gonna fight 3 times in 4 months

Comment

Working...
                      X