Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the Russian Sock Puppets on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-Raw View Post
    I'm 99% sure Jaded is Zaroku/AlexKid/JasonBoxing, among others, which is why I was permabanned.

Also, if you believe there are Kremlin troll-farm agents here, the bigger question to ask is how they could get away with all these alts on a consistent basis.

That ended up connecting to my first statement, for me. I believe the mods here have definitely turned this forum into an echo chamber. The thing is that I don't know for sure if they're Russian trolls on a small mission, or if they're just fanatics that behave the same way Russian trolls would.

Either way, it's messed up. Luckily, I've moved on to Reddit, finally, and the users there have been much more welcoming. I'm already past 100 karma. Yay!

See ya'll on Reddit, since I don't think SunSpace will ever be back after outing "Zaroku" XD

Byez!
    Now I understand why you got canned from your teaching position. The bigger question? Sunspace without a doubt, I hurt you so badly your incapable of scaling things properly. I had no idea humiliating you, would hurt you so bad. You are so fragile as a man, no wonder your white girl’s father didn’t want her with your delicate azz.

Poor kid..... btw.... things only get harder over time.

Good luck to you. No need say XD to you, because it won’t help you or motivate you.

Comment

I don't think that the posters on this forum, even the rabid Trump fans, are russian bots or russian nationals etc.

They are the targets of the russian bots and russian nationals.

This strategy has worked, as we now have people who aggressively call themselves American patriots all lining up to suck on Putin's dick.

Comment

If not for Russian bots, youd have Hillary as a president. Russian bots make America great again!

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          I don't think that the posters on this forum, even the rabid Trump fans, are russian bots or russian nationals etc.

This strategy has worked, as we now have people who aggressively call themselves American patriots all lining up to suck on Putin's dick.
          How are Americans sucking Putin's dick?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

Trumps sucking off Putin like a byaaatch!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Now I understand why you got canned from your teaching position. The bigger question? Sunspace without a doubt, I hurt you so badly your incapable of scaling things properly. I had no idea humiliating you, would hurt you so bad. You are so fragile as a man, no wonder your white girl’s father didn’t want her with your delicate azz.

Poor kid..... btw.... things only get harder over time.

Good luck to you. No need say XD to you, because it won’t help you or motivate you.
              Find the guts to unban me, and I'll be sure to school all of you. Or, in this case, just you, since you're all of them, lol.

Comment

Anyone who's ever posted a meme is a Russian bot

Comment

Originally posted by bigmill View Post
                  Find the guts to unban me, and I'll be sure to school all of you. Or, in this case, just you, since you're all of them, lol.
                  Your delusions of grandeur say more about you as a person than anything I could possibly say.

I slept great last night, just got back from breakfast by the beach. Jhonny was running on the sand Pacific Ocean, chasing birds.

Enjoy your life! Move outta your mom’s house, and stand on your own two feet.
                  Hay mijito, just move out. Stop following me like a spurned hoe. I got enough wimmin hating on a bossplaya. Maybe I should hook you up with their email addresses and you’ll can cry about how I mistreated you, etc.

School me? You got relieved of schooling children, and now you are capable of schooling a man who supports his mother, kids, wife, etc. c’mon son, baby steps...baby steps.

The world isn’t in a great conspiracy against you, much to your chagrin. Once you metaphorically speaking, get your mind firing on all cylinders, then you can achieve things.

Peace lil man. Eat an empenda, drink some coco, and take a nap.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 10-17-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Russian or not a liar is a liar. I65 is a bold faced liar. When I first started posting in these forums he would write post after post how decreasing taxes increases revenue. I then posted the data showing just the opposite was the reality. He shut up quickly. Then it was the old “ Regan cut taxes” BS completely ignoring that after the initial tax cuts he RAISED taxes over a dozen times as the deficit skyrocketed. The tax cuts were perceived as a failure at that time.

Just all complete uneducated bull**** from I65. He is a product of right wing talk shows who only spew falsehoods.

Once again I say why lie? Search for truth which in the end allows you better to understand the world around you.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X