Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Advising Iran Diaz For Sor Rungvisai Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Advising Iran Diaz For Sor Rungvisai Shot

According to a report by ABS CBN News, four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez is advising super flyweight contender Iran Diaz as he prepares for his scheduled showdown with World Boxing Council (WBC) world champion Srisaket Sor Rungvisai.
    [Click Here To Read More]

JMM is a legend of Peds.

Comment

Iran, Mira !! Tu sola opportunidad ! Beba la pee pee !!

Comment

unless the legendary mexican pharmacy would begin to operate again....
        the little mexican's bound to get ktfo.

Comment

J.M.M #1

Comment

Anything is possible and Iran might pull off an upset! Lmfao this bytch komandante still hella salty and bitter that jmm almost took his ugly troll midget pacs head off!🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
              JMM is a legend of Peds.
              Legend at ruining lives more like it.

Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
              Anything is possible and Iran might pull off an upset! Lmfao this bytch komandante still hella salty and bitter that jmm almost took his ugly troll midget pacs head off!������
              He's dedicated to his cause though I'll give him that. He posts on my profile and has yet to make a non JMM post since December 8, 2012. I think that one ruined him.

Comment

I see so many salty pitches here lmao, you'll still sad this man ko'd your idol......aww the memories hahahaha #mexico #fckk komandante

Comment

So now I understand why Iran Diaz passed on facing Roman Gonzalez for 'Chocolatitos' return. Iran Diaz just does not have the chin to take Rungivias power ; Nordine Oubaali whos set to fight Petch Sor Chitpattana for the vacant WBC KO Diaz at bantamweight about a year ago and this is the first time Diaz is set to go 12 rounds!

Nothing much that JMM can do to help this kid.

Comment

He may advise this Diaz to hook up with memo. Or fight tactics eithers helpful.

Comment

Working...
                    X