View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 10:11 AM #196
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 596 Post(s)
Fire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 23,081.88

So ESPN says Wilder is now the most popular heavyweight in the world. That is what happens when he continues to fight the best.

Eddie Hearn and AJ squandered the A Side playing games to no end. Fighting easy fights till they became tough matchups. Acting like the US couldnít tell the difference from reality and spin.

Now they are fighting Ruiz and all they can do is call for Wilder fight? What happened to AJís American debut? Somehow they are choosing not to effectively market it? Could it be Ruiz has no name? However Ruiz is dangerous enough so they better keep eyes to the prize.

Maybe they should have tried a bit harder to work with Ortiz. Instead of low-balling when the world knows they are in a real tight place. Billion dollars mismanaged is a problem. Dazn must really be on Hearns arse. My how the big mouthed, ****y and manipulative have fallen. This may be the biggest mismanagement of A/side power I have seen.

If I am Wilder the reality is here. Do the right thing as this nothing less than a 50/50 fight. However viewing should be split between Showtime and Dazn. They stuck by him he should be loyal to them.

If Eddie still wants to stick out his chest, fight Ortiz. Afterall who can AJ fight that brings the same attention and risk.

Congrats Wilder, the hard work paid off. Letís see the fight. But only if Hearn is finally ready to humble himself and accept the undeniable position.
Fire4231 is offline   Reply With Quote