No announcement yet.

Mayweather wins the Pacquiao poll!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    Only an idiot believes that, Manny wanted nothing to do with PED testing and Arum never wanted his cash cow beaten before he could milk him right out.
    Lol Floyd made up a false steroid accusation to avoid the fight. Good point. Thanks for reinforcing my point. And if you don't believe it, go see who Floyd's strength and conditioning coach was for the Pacquiao fight. Come off it. Deep down you know the truth. Floyd always fought sure things. Stop kidding yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Lol Floyd made up a false steroid accusation to avoid the fight. Good point. Thanks for reinforcing my point. And if you don't believe it, go see who Floyd's strength and conditioning coach was for the Pacquiao fight. Come off it. Deep down you know the truth. Floyd always fought sure things. Stop kidding yourself
      Are you a 2yr old lol, you even swallowed the shoulder BS , keep on keeping on you do the gullible proud.

Comment

Are you a 2yr old lol, you even swallowed the shoulder BS , keep on keeping on you do the gullible proud.
        How about this BS Floyd is spewing that he wants a rematch with Pac? Is he an idiot for being a fickle pussay??

Comment

[QUOTE=Spoon23;19618745]How about this BS Floyd is spewing that he wants a rematch with Pac? Is he an idiot for being a fickle pussay??

He dont want no rematch you dummy, he dont want too box anymore thats obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Well, Floyd c herrypickd pac, not far removed from ko loss to jmm. So let Pac cherrypick this one.
            Pac s last 3 wins better than floyds last 3 wins that's for sure
            Mannys last 3 wins are better then floyds win over manny himself??

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              He already decided to do a rematch with Pacquiao. He just wet his vagina after seeing Pac humiliate Broner.
              Wet his vagina? You mean Mayweather got excited sexually from watching Pacquiao get a decision over Broner? That's strange.
              So his now thinking off how to duck from an inevitable rematch..
              If it's inevitable he can't duck right? I think you and Pacquiao might be going to your graves with that L.
              Now he's sitting in the coach pondering how to get off from this mess looking for his Mama's skirt to hide again lololo
              He's sitting on his COACH??? Why is Floyd Mayweather sitting on his dad?

Speaking of skirts. Did you see how quick Pacquiao ran out of the ring hiding under Jinkee's skirt after Spence called him out in front of his face?

Pacquiao: I'll fight the winner of Spence/Garcia
              Spence: I won the fight, now fight me.
              Pacquiao: My duties in Congress say I cannot fight until the 4th fortnight after the Summer Solstice...
              Keet Turman looks vulnerable. I'll fight him instead.
              My poll says you're not eligible to fight me so you cannot fight me.
              Last edited by HarvardBlue; 03-26-2019, 10:23 PM.

Comment

PAC needs to clean up 147. That's all he needs he just needs to realize it. Floyd hasn't fought at that level for too long and he needs to let this go. It isn't unhealthy!

Comment

pac will kill floyd with 2 healthy arm.

Comment

If A one healthy arm pac beat floyd then it's safe to say that pac with a 2 healthy arm beat floyd easy.

Comment

How about this BS Floyd is spewing that he wants a rematch with Pac? Is he an idiot for being a fickle pussay??

He dont want no rematch you dummy, he dont want too box anymore thats obvious.
                      Isn't it Floyd who was excited last December 2018 to rematch Pac. It's on video. So is he a dummy too?

Here's the clip Floyd excited to make 9 digit pay day. So what he's a BS mofo too?

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2019, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X