Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Next Fight To "Definitely" Land at 135, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Next Fight To "Definitely" Land at 135, Says Arum

A limited amount of available challenges at 130 pounds apparently has convinced Vasyl Lomachenko to move up to 135 pounds for his next fight. Promoter Bob Arum told the Los Angeles Times' Lance Pugmire during an open workout Friday at Freddie Roach's Wild Card Boxing Club that Lomachenko's next fight "definitely" will take place within the lightweight division sometime late in April. Arum also said that his promotional company, Top Rank Inc., will target Ray Beltran and Jorge Linares before settling on an opponent for Lomachenko at lightweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

its clear to see loma will face Beltran later this year,that's the objective of arum for lomachenko,to get that wbo strap against whoever wins the beltran-moses fight,probably beltran...the wbo strap is a good leverage for loma to hold to get the top 135lbers to face him

Comment

Pushing him towards that Pacquiao fight in hopes of making a huge money event.
      Either Pacquiao pulls a miracle and actually schools Loma, or Loma outboxes him every round.

The Pacquiao that fought Bradley in that third fight would beat Loma

Comment

I dont think Lomachenko is going to fight Linares he always go easier way so i see him fighting Beltran.

Comment

For that WBO strap like all Arum Fighters do

Comment

Linares bout to fight a certified bum.. is there anyone who’s actually a fan of him on here??

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              its clear to see loma will face Beltran later this year,that's the objective of arum for lomachenko,to get that wbo strap against whoever wins the beltran-moses fight,probably beltran...the wbo strap is a good leverage for loma to hold to get the top 135lbers to face him
              Maybe but I honestly think that his name is big enough that they would face him without a belt. Both Mikey Garcia and Linares said they would fight him already.

Comment

I guess Arum hopes Beltran wins, and then Loma would face him for the WBO 135lb. title. I honestly hope Gesta pulls the upset tonight, so we get closer to Garcia vs. Lomachenko @ 135! However, more likey Linares wins, and Beltran wins, then we get Garcia vs. Linares and Beltran vs. Lomachenko, which sets up a big unification bout: Garcia vs. Lomachenko on ESPN PPV!

Comment

Gervonta “Vagina” Davis and other b1tches at 130 who were quite can sleep well now...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
                    I dont think Lomachenko is going to fight Linares he always go easier way so i see him fighting Beltran.
                    Yea, LomachenKKKo is a stiff ass scurred Euro bum!

Comment

Working...
                    X