Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Mayweather rejected $100 million offer ($80m for Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a legitimate offer
    I stopped reading after this. It's one thing to tell a lie, but don't make it so blatantly obvious. So, is he admitting that those other offers in the past were fake?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Mitchell, Judah, Chavez, Ortiz, Corley, (Cotto a southpaw convert) to name a few that Mayweather has slaughtered. He hasn't problems against southpaws and tbh I think he is up there with B-Hop as the two current best in the sport at facing southpaws.

And I don't believe for one minute he turned down a guaranteed $100,000,000
      His father Floyd senior said to stay away from southpaws. You don't look good fighting them. Arum is just reinforcing what we already know. No lies hear. Arum just stating the obvious. Father knows best.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 12-07-2012, 01:11 AM.

Comment

People need to quit acting like the philly shell defense is impossible to beat

Hes taking punishment to the body and arm when he uses it

I would've much rather been Cotto than floyd in their fight but they straight robbed him

Most of those old fat judges have never been in a fight they soft

Comment

Like I said before, this **** is so tired.

Comment

I can't believe Mayweather turned down 100m dollars. This proves he was ducking Pacquiao all along

Comment

Like anybody believes Bob Arum. He makes Mitt Romney look like the pillar of truth and integrity.

Comment

Floyd is the biggest joke in boxing today. Nobody knows what he wants. He's allowed to juice and Pac is not, the money is there, everything he wants. Yet he's still reluctant to fight the boxing superstar.

Comment

*yawn... i thought his southpaw excuse ran its course when he claimed he would never face victor ortiz..... 2 days later the mayweather/ortiz fight was announced

who even believes this guy anymore?

Comment

GTFO with this jew ***** lies

This fight isn't even as big as Oscar vs Mayweather anymore ... I doubt it will even exceed the gate for the Tyson-Holyfield fights

Any ******* stupid enough to believe this, especially where Pac makes $80 M, is delusional and needs to be institutionalized

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                      GTFO with this jew ***** lies

This fight isn't even as big as Oscar vs Mayweather anymore ... I doubt it will even exceed the gate for the Tyson-Holyfield fights

Any ******* stupid enough to believe this, especially where Pac makes $80 M, is delusional and needs to be institutionalized
                      reported........

Comment

Working...
                      X