No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Rips Trout, Targets Kirkland-Molina Winner, Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Kirkland ducked? Lmao kirkland wasnt on anybodys radar til he spanked angulo which was only a few weeks ago jackass.
    U dont know what the fok u talking u dumb fok. Kirkland turned down Lara way before the angulo fight in fact he turned Lara down before he got knock the **** out by a Japanese featherfisted... Read some more before u glorified ur dream guy u pilow bitter fok. stop poking ur azzz loking at Kirklands pics

Comment

Originally posted by machetaso View Post
      do ur homework before jumping in a coment looking like a dumb ass. Molina was the first one to turn him down actually the first one was Sergio Martinez team after the Paul Williams fight. So Lara's Luis DeCubas called Molinas team for a rematch and they turned down. Lara was supposed to fight in Octuber, November or December. no body steped up to the plate.
      ur a fcking a idiot.Show me a link where molina turned down the fight

Comment

Is Lara the one saying this? I think Decubas is really the one saying all this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
          Best quote, "beat him down like he stole something."
          He also said he "beat Williams like he helped Castro take over his country"

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            ur a fcking a idiot.Show me a link where molina turned down the fight
            I dont have to show u shyt. look for it ur self if u a fan the read about it stop poking ur azzz loking at boxers

Comment

Me like JMW division. Very exciting. I think Cotto's claim of the #1 there is really numbered.

Comment

I mean did everyone forget that he got a gift draw against Molina?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                  Kirkland ducked? Lmao kirkland wasnt on anybodys radar til he spanked angulo which was only a few weeks ago jackass.
                  Yes Kirkland ducked Lara, he was offered a fight before his with Angulo, he just say no.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I haven't seen many interviews with Lara, but I don't doubt what you're saying is true. As I read the article, I couldn't help but wonder what Erislandy might've said in Spanish that would translate that way in English. It appears to me that the translator hyped things up a little...or even a lot. I'd love to see the interview and compare it to the article.
                    De Cuba's was probably his translator and he is being know for translate what he wants and not what the fighter is saying, he has done it with Duran and all his fighters after that.

Comment

Working...
                    X