Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I fell in love with a woman who works at McDonald's (whole story & need help)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet you don't even know wtf that is or why the fuck I am telling all the parts of the story you conveniently left out.

Comment

Concentrate your prayers on me never catching you near Fidelina again, Georges.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        The trouble is I can't get her out of my mind when I close my eyes at night.

There's a part of me that can't let go of the memory of her taking me to paradise with her smile.
        Go whoring wit me..

Comment

You're overthinking her behavior. Most probably she doesn't even realize that you feel awkward... and if she does, ignore it all together. Rejection is only awkward if you make it awkward. Take it easy, you win some, you lose some.

Comment

I always go to this McDonald's by my apartment. I go there to feel better about myself. A stormcloud has come over me, and fast food offers a glimpse of sunlight that momentarily quells the depression.

When it comes to women, I am lost -- lost in the darkness. So when she smiled at me, it drove me wild inside.

She looked at me and gave me a big, warm, comforting smile. If her smile was a person, it would have grabbed me and told me, "It's okay. We'll get through this."

So I went back to see her. Again and again.

Sometimes she was warm. Sometimes she was cold.

After a while she was only cold. Always cold to me. I could feel the fakeness in her smile. I knew she didn't like me.

I didn't give her time to miss me. I went to where she works every day.

Now she is distant and cold.

I still go there to get comfort food, but it's uncomfortable seeing her. Now when I interact with her it reminds me of how much of a loser I am. When I look into her eyes, I feel anxiety, regret, sadness, distress and discomfort. All I wanted to do was stretch her out.

When I see her all I can think about is tying her up and choking her out -- grabbing her ******* and smacking her ass. But sadly that door has closed. The sun has set on that situation.

Please help me. What should I do? I feel awkward and uncomfortable around women.
            Follow the BBC...there must be one there. It will lead you right to her. BBC never fails.

Comment

Just go to her work naked and say how isbit hanging .

Ice breakers

Comment

I still think about this girl.

As pathetic as it is, she is on my mind every day.

I want to make love to her.

Comment

I still think about this girl.

As pathetic as it is, she is on my mind every day.

I want to make love to her.
                  Does she have big juggs though?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Does she have big juggs though?
                    Big jugs big ass pretty smile and tall, just a sexy motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                      Concentrate your prayers on me never catching you near Fidelina again, Georges.
                      Fidelina deserves whatever happens to her, Jeff. I hope she rots.

Comment

Working...
                      X