Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ronda Rousey still going to star in the remake of Road House?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ronda Rousey still going to star in the remake of Road House?

She can't step into the role of Dalton after taking that ass whipping, can she?

Dalton would never take an ass kicking like that. She better do a remake of Rocky III but only when Clubber Lang beats him within an inch of his life.

Comment

I was going to have a hard time buying into the idea of a female bouncer to begin with. But now that Rousey got creamed it's going to be even more difficult.

The image of her getting knocked out cold is going to keep running through my head.

Comment

I think its still a go, but might be straight to video now lol. I've been wondering if the movie about her book is still a go or not. The L she took makes her seem a lil less interesting now. Plus it'd be like releasing Mike Tyson's Punchout after the Buster Douglas L.

Comment

Dalton would have danced circles around Rousey.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I was going to have a hard time buying into the idea of a female bouncer to begin with. But now that Rousey got creamed it's going to be even more difficult.

The image of her getting knocked out cold is going to keep running through my head.
            it'll be funny to watch the movie now, everytime rousey starts acting tough and then beats up a guy i'll be picturing holm's foot on her chin and then rowdy ronda leaning back

Comment

ufc match makers are dumb. The public still would have watched if she fought a can in this fight. They all look the same and they would still made a killing off her. Not like people know the difference between a holly Holm and Jenny from kens karate school

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                ufc match makers are dumb. The public still would have watched if she fought a can in this fight. They all look the same and they would still made a killing off her. Not like people know the difference between a holly Holm and Jenny from kens karate school
                Exactly. Majority of people who watch MMA dont even follow the sport they are similar to casuals who buy PPV's just cause it popular.

Comment

The producers of this film have got to be shaking their heads right about now

Comment

As long as she dont get kicked in the head she will be fine!

Comment

Working...
                    X