Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Mayweather gets made fun of on Pakistani TV Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn is khan THAT thirsty for mayweather??

Comment

I normally stick up for Amir because he's actually in exciting fights, when he fights.

When he said "If I could do half of what Muhammad Ali did I'll be happy" Oh mate, shut your ****ing trap right there and walk off the stage you blithering idiot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
        damn is khan THAT thirsty for mayweather??
        The host brought up the issue of the Mayweather fight, and Khan responded.

Comment

I really wish he'd just disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
            I normally stick up for Amir because he's actually in exciting fights, when he fights.

When he said "If I could do half of what Muhammad Ali did I'll be happy" Oh mate, shut your ****ing trap right there and walk off the stage you blithering idiot!!!
            What's wrong with that statement? Sounds like he's being modest to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post

Amir heavily praised Muhammad Ali. After praising him, he said that if Amir is even able to do half of what Muhammad Ali did, he'd be happy.

How's that bad?

Comment

Working...
              X