No announcement yet.

Kessler wins by UD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler wins by UD

Kessler won a UD in an exciting fight. I had it scored 116-112 for Kessler at the closing bell. Mundine was a dick from time to time but that is to be expected. The score of the judge from the Nederlands was way too wide at 120-108 and the Korean judge had it 117-113 and the canadian judge had it 116-112.

It was a good fight and I thought Mundine showed heart.

I would say more but it is late here and I have to get to work in the morning, so see ya later.

Congratulations Kessler.
    Last edited by mosley; 06-08-2005, 08:40 AM.

Looking forwars to seeing the fight later tonight!

Comment

Kessler

Originally posted by mosley
      Kessler won a UD in an exciting fight. I had it scored 116-112 for Kessler at the closing bell. Mundine was a dick from time to time but that is to be expected. The score of the judge from the Nederlands was way too wide at 120-108 and the Korean judge had it 117-113 and the canadian judge had it 116-112.

It was a good fight and I thought Mundine showed heart.

I would say more but it is late here and I have to get to work in the morning, so see ya later.

Congratulations Kessler.

Kessler are king of Super Middleweight Come on Jeff Lacy and Joe Calzaghe , Markus Beyer

Comment

Well done Kessler.

Comment

Cool. I picked Kessler. Even Though I have never seen him.

Comment

man why did you do that?

next time try this

Kessler V mundine *Spoiler*

so you dont ruin it for others.
            fortunately i didnt care about the fight, but if that was hatton V zoo alot of people would be ticked off.

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg
              Kessler are king of Super Middleweight Come on Jeff Lacy and Joe Calzaghe , Markus Beyer
              Lacy already turned down a fight with Kessler for later this year, Calzaghe will never fight him, so I say bring on Beyer next.

Comment

well done to kessler. It wasn't a bad fight in the end i was more suprised with mundine. I have little doubt that he fought the fight of his life but he is simply not good enough. I would have had it 116-112 and its got me stuffed how one judge had it 120-108 lol.
                Still this fight won't change my opinion that mundine is an ******* and he fires too many shots from his mouth!

Comment

Chicken

Originally posted by Neuraxis
                  Lacy already turned down a fight with Kessler for later this year, Calzaghe will never fight him, so I say bring on Beyer next.

Lacy and Calzaghe are Chicken,and i think Lacy are the biggest Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg
                    Lacy and Calzaghe are Chicken,and i think Lacy are the biggest Chicken
                    Calzaghe yes, Lacy no. Lacy said he wasn't ready for Kessler yet, and I have to agree because he clearly isn't. He has beat no one of Mundine's caliber yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X