Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Furious with the endings of Dexter, Homeland and The Sopranos...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought dexter finale was good...kinda expected a lil more but still what a cliffhanger for the final season....sopranos ending ticked me off big time but im over it now and have never watched homeland....

Comment

The first episode of the season was better than the last.

Comment

Season 1 was the king followed by season 2, this years season 7 was also very very good. The season with Jimmy Smits was the worst but still good.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
          Deb killing laguerta is believable imo. She was in a position where it was either arrest or kill dexter her brother, in which case he would die anyways and deb would be arrested too for accomplice, or kill laguerta, her b1tch of a boss.

Im curious/excited to see how the show ends next season. Deb used her gun to kill laguerta, so that could get pinned on her, or if laguerta dissapears that will look suspicious as hell for dexter. My guess is either debra admits to being the bay harbor butcher and takes the fall, or she kills herself and dexter gets caught. Idk, one season left to conclude the story.

Didn't Dexter change fragments or something on his mothers killer to make the stabbing of his mothers killer look like a gun wound? So with that it's possible that he can simply change out the fragments and put in a different one. After all, he is an blood/forensic expert.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            I liked the ending of this season of Dexter. Of course he got away with it, he always does in this show.
            I guess you just gotta think of it like James Bond. They always get tested and put in tricky situations yet walk out unscathed.

I never thought he would get caught, just how much collateral damage he was gonna leave behind. In that sense, they did alright. He didn't walk out clean and there is a lot of mess to clean up for the next season.

He doesn't just get to walk off into the sunset quit yet, enjoying stake and breakfast (like the intro) and bring in donuts for everybody.

Comment

I thought Dexter this season was pretty good overall but the last 3 or 4 episodes were such a let down and almost ruined it for me. IMO it all went downhill when Ray Stevenson's character bit the dust.

How I'd rank Dexter seasons:

4 > 2 > 1 > 7 > 3 > 5 > 6

Comment

No series hit rock bottom with how it ended like LOST!

Comment

Working...
                X