No announcement yet.

Kevin Johnson: "Fury Hits harder then Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    This is without doubt the worst post I have ever read on this website.
    It's pretty much accepted by all non-******ed fans that Vitali is an arm puncher who stops his opponents on accumilation

Deal wit it

Comment

i gather you haven't been reading my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        It's pretty much accepted by all non-******ed fans that Vitali is an arm puncher who stops his opponents on accumilation

Deal wit it
        accumulation and lack of oxygen due to being a giant fatazz.

Comment

Finally got a chance to see the fight from yesterday and, once again, Fury has continued to improve. There hasn't been a fight I've seen him in yet where he hasn't shown something new/different than before. He's fought inside, outside, going forward, backfoot all types so far. tucking his chin much better now. Coordination improving as well. He will forever remain a big target and will probably continue to get dropped here and there, however.

As far as his power, he might be missing some snap right on the end of his shots. If he does have the natural power that Johnson is saying, then improving on the following thru and snapping his shots he will be ready to KO's fools once now that he's getting more comfortable with his stamina.

Regardless, I still find his big advantage or x-factor against other HW's is the fact that he can fight inside and that he has the mentality of a fighter. If there was no sport of boxing, I think he'd still be out there fighting somewhere. He got some boos lastnight but thats OK for that type of opponent.
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 12-03-2012, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Vitali is a arm puncher. Chris Byrd said he didn't feel a thing after Vitali's quit fight.
            Byrd said that Vitali didn't even hurt him.

Rahman knocked out Lewis with one punch. Vitali threw like 500 punches right into old fat Lennox's face and all that did was make old fat Lewis angry.

Comment

I think Fury has come a long way. I wasn't a fan a few years ago but he has been constantly improving.

Comment

Vitali threw like 400 punches and Byrd walked him down and dislocated his shoulder.

Comment

vitali is only human so Fury does hit harder. Vitali is old now and he isnt ko'ing everyone anymore.

Haye probably hits harder than Vitali as well.

Comment

Vitali doesn't sit down on his punches anymore, Fury does.

Comment

You don't know **** about boxing. This guy is right and it's widely accepted amongst people who know boxing that Vitali is an arm puncher. How many legit one punch knockouts has Vitali got lol? Barely any if any.

Comment

Working...
                      X