No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz Wants Cotto To Train in High Altitude For Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz Wants Cotto To Train in High Altitude For Trout

Puerto Rican superstar Miguel Cotto (37-3, 30KOs) has press conferences scheduled for Monday and Wednesday in New York and Puerto Rico to announce his December 1st fight versus WBA "regular" junior middleweight champion Austin Trout.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm sorry, but are you telling me that you wait until after you fight Floyd 1 of thee most well conditioned athlete alive to train in a high altitude environment??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I'm sorry, but are you telling me that you wait until after you fight Floyd 1 of thee most well conditioned athlete alive to train in a high altitude environment??
      Learning from his mistakes. Better late than never.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Learning from his mistakes. Better late than never.
        Are you telling me that he didn't learn that after Margarito?? $h1t I knew for years that Cotto fades?? Question is who didn't.

Comment

Diaz said in the full interview that everything his done so far with Cotto is for the long term. He's only been there for two fights and now this will be the focus of the camp. He pretty much sees that stamina is a major problem so he is doing the right thing. Against Margarito, Cotto was still looking great in the 9th round but against Mayweather it all fell apart after the 9th round. He saw that what they did was not enough and opted for this.

Comment

Are you telling me that he didn't learn that after Margarito?? $h1t I knew for years that Cotto fades?? Question is who didn't.
            Once he heard about the plaster issue, I'm sure he rationalized it with himself that it wasn't issue of his, but more Margarito cheating him.

Comment

I like this trainer alot, would love to see juanma lopez link up with him.

Comment

Why does this fight have to be on f@cking Showtime. WEAK SAUCE.

Comment

Did you see the fight even with no high altitude cotto made Floyd un comfortable and pushed Floyd around working in high altitude doesn't perfect skills

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    Why does this fight have to be on f@cking Showtime. WEAK SAUCE.

whats so bad about showtime??

Comment

Working...
                    X