Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODLH Y sus fotos....como Mexicanos/Latinos...que piensan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODLH Y sus fotos....como Mexicanos/Latinos...que piensan??

We Mexican kats...........Latino Kats etc.....are known for mad MACHISMO and Manly SWAG!!.....we don't mess with the PHAGETRY........that's just how we roll....it's in our culture its in our blood......sadly we are probably one of the least tolerant cultures there is.......that being said......now that we know the truth......

what you think of these pix now???? does he get a pass cuz o the Cocaina and Alcohol??

how is Mexico and the latino countries gonna react to him?

Last edited by extracurRICular; 09-01-2011, 06:03 PM.

Originally posted by The Underboss

-gone-
    ???????????

Comment

am I missing any?????

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        ???????????
        the pose.

shit is killing me

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
          the pose.

shit is killing me
          No mames.......dont tell me you hadn't seen these????????

Comment

Of course i have. These pictures were taken in 07 when DLH was on his Cocaine/Alcohol days.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
              Of course i have. These pictures were taken in 07 when DLH was on his Cocaine/Alcohol days.
              I know this........that's why I was asking what ya'll though........does he get a pass???

Comment

Iīve seen docs of the new studies on extra chromosomes and abnormalities in pituitary glandules and I really canīt blame gays anymore, but whatever, I canīt even tell if he is truly a gay by those pics, to me it looks like some random drunk guy having fun... not of my concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                  Iīve seen docs of the new studies on extra chromosomes and abnormalities in pituitary glandules and I really canīt blame gays anymore, but whatever, I canīt even tell if he is truly a gay by those pics, to me it looks like some random drunk guy having fun... not of my concern.
                  This who gives a fck

Comment

Nothing wrong with the photos, I'd dress up like that with a girl just to mess around. Or maybe he was trying out his new Halloween costume?

Comment

Working...
                    X