No announcement yet.

Laddie, the Mighty Aston Villa are going to sign the Mighty Henrik Larsson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laddie, the Mighty Aston Villa are going to sign the Mighty Henrik Larsson

A marriage made in heaven methinks. Alan has surely blessed this union.

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
    A marriage made in heaven methinks. Alan has surely blessed this union.
    That rumour was floating around this time last year too. Has it been confirmed or is it just Sky Sports News making stuff up to fill a couple of minutes like they often do?

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
      That rumour was floating around this time last year too. Has it been confirmed or is it just Sky Sports News making stuff up to fill a couple of minutes like they often do?
      I didn't get it from sky sports, I got it from the local rag - the glorious Evening Mail. Apparently our Henrik is flying over for talks with Ol' Marty. The Henrik lad is out of contract now after finishing with Helsingborgs and we're desperate for a sodding striker. I can see it happening this time.

Comment

Gabby>Henrik.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
          Gabby>Henrik.
          He's not really one for getting his bonce on the end of crosses like Carew was though and we're set up to play with wingers and a big fella striker to get on the end of their crosses. Our Henrik would be good for getting his bonce on the end of crosses I reckon.

Comment

I didn't get it from sky sports, I got it from the local rag - the glorious Evening Mail. Apparently our Henrik is flying over for talks with Ol' Marty. The Henrik lad is out of contract now after finishing with Helsingborgs and we're desperate for a sodding striker. I can see it happening this time.
            Villa certainly need another striker and he is different to anyone else they have on their books. He will bring a bit of guile to compliment the pace and power of Agbonlahor and Carew. I hope it comes off, I had a cheeky tenner on Villa to finish in the top 4

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
              Villa certainly need another striker and he is different to anyone else they have on their books. He will bring a bit of guile to compliment the pace and power of Agbonlahor and Carew. I hope it comes off, I had a cheeky tenner on Villa to finish in the top 4
              Apparently Carew could be out for up to two months with his back injury so this is why Ol' Marty is trying to bring our Henrik in. We're bloody desperate. We're also supposed to be trying to tie up a deal for Heskey in the January transfer window.

I'd love to see us break into the top 4. I think we're on the right track but I don't know whether we're capable of it this season.

Comment

He's got to be getting on a bit though now?.

Forget about Heskey and go for someone younger.

Comment

Apparently Carew could be out for up to two months with his back injury so this is why Ol' Marty is trying to bring our Henrik in. We're bloody desperate. We're also supposed to be trying to tie up a deal for Heskey in the January transfer window.

I'd love to see us break into the top 4. I think we're on the right track but I don't know whether we're capable of it this season.
                  Heskey? Really? There goes my tenner then! Seriously though Hoff, I think Villa can do it this year, they have shown they can compete with the big 4 and with Arsenal being so inconsistent, 4th is there for the taking. I have a soft spot for the Villa, Mrs Yomama is an Aston lass, born and bred.

Comment

Could make a contribution as he has a little left in the tank

Comment

Working...
                    X