No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar proved alot tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar proved alot tonight

Not only did he prove that he is the real deal, and the Lesnar that fought Herring would give Mir alot more problems. But anyway, we all saw Lesnar dominate that fight, and I think Lesnar displayed some good punching power. Another thing he proved is, if he ever fought this overrated and overhyped piece of **** Kimbo Slice... Kimbo Slice would get ****ing killed.

Kessler..you've got my support on every word u posted 2nite...

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
      Kessler..you've got my support on every word u posted 2nite...
      I'm glad somebody agrees with me. One of my friends thought Kimbo would murder Lesnar.

Kimbo has zero ground game, and his boxing won't work against Lesnar. Simple reason for that, Lesnar is gonna rush in with take downs and Kimbo is not gonna know what hit him. They're gonna need bull**** stoppages AGAIN to save him if he ever fought Lesnar.

Comment

Lesnar is a monster. He took his time, was patient tonight. I liked the way he fought. Even if he didnt get a knock out. He got alot of experience. He can definately build on that. I would say that it gives him confidence, but who am i trying to kid. He doesnt lack confidence. lol

Comment

wohoo someone with sense, alot of kimbo nut huggers saying he's the future of the sport.
          kimbo would get worked like he did the last fight he got exposed in with a no talent fighter.
          brock would kill the joke known as kimbo.
          no question.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
            wohoo someone with sense, alot of kimbo nut huggers saying he's the future of the sport.
            kimbo would get worked like he did the last fight he got exposed in with a no talent fighter.
            brock would kill the joke known as kimbo.
            no question.
            That's very true. Kimbo is just a YouTube fighter, fighting bums for SMALL pay checks. This is the real deal, there is no room for jokes like Kimbo. Every top heavyweight out there would smash him.

Comment

Originally posted by Corizz View Post
              Lesnar is a monster. He took his time, was patient tonight. I liked the way he fought. Even if he didnt get a knock out. He got alot of experience. He can definately build on that. I would say that it gives him confidence, but who am i trying to kid. He doesnt lack confidence. lol
              Yeah, I loved the way he fought. He just took his time and was patient, like you said. I think he could of went for a submission but didn't, and continued to dominate a veteran in Heath Herring, and he looked impressive doing so.

Comment

His wrestling is insane. To think a guy that huge can move that quick and not even be gassed after man handling a true heavy weight is just WOW! I enjoyed that fight alot. Go Brock Go!!!

Comment

I don't think Brock just showed his power in this fight specifically

keep in mind Lesnar won his first MMA fight by making his opponent tap via strikes.

heck even in his last fight vs Mir, Brock still did his damage via his fists. and Frank's face showed the effects post fight.

and oh yeah he's huge, looked absolutely massive compared to Herring.

Comment

Brock is a beast, and he showed it.

I have heard some haters whine about him not finishing Herring. But most of them fail to realize that he was being cautious. Maybe a little over cautious. But he didn't want to do anything risky and get caught. He already has one UFC loss. And another one would not bode well for him.

I hope he gets Kongo next.

Comment

Working...
                    X