No announcement yet.

Mineral Water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mineral Water

What do you guys think of mineral water? Not many people drink it, some cant take the taste for some reason, I think its great. The brand I use is Pellegrino. It's especially great after heavy excercises because it builds back the lost minerals in your body in one cup more or less. I think one cup a day is very good for you.

I love mineral water. evian, volvic - I drink all the time. Even as I type this infact!

Comment

I drink this import Ukrainian mineral water, its salty and thick in consistancy but its expensive as hell. Like 2.50$ for 1.5 litters, so I only get like 1 bottle a week.

Its very good for you, but Pellegrino is too comercialized now, I dont know how much of it is really mineral.

Comment

I drink a lot of vittel and Buxton but nothing beats tap water

Comment

Originally posted by The Raging Bull
          I drink a lot of vittel and Buxton but nothing beats tap water
          nothing beats the good old council pop lol.

Comment

nothing beats the good old council pop lol.
            Ye very true mate. Why pay for something you can have free

Comment

enadeus youve always impressed with the quality of your posts. i would honestly have to say though, that ive always seen water as water, maybe mineral will give your body those extra few minerals, but to me its really not worth the $$$. tap water keeps my body where i want it. and ive apparently ive heard that tap water has a few minerals that filtered tap water doesnt.

but ofcourse to me nothing tastes better than pure water. i remember when i was climbing the mountains in zakopane, poland. n on the very top, there was a small stream.. it was the best tasting water i have ever had in my life.

but lets face it boys, after youve pushed your body physically and mentally through a 80 minute workout, and all the clothes you are wearing a totally soaked with your sweat, including your shoes, would you really care about what water you would drink?
              all i know, that whenever i finish a workout, i look for the nearest tap hahaha

train hard boys

narazie

Comment

Working...
              X