Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
    I would hope so. Personally if Floyd fights Canelo, I wouldn't mind seeing Pacquiao fight the winner of Guerreo/Berto. I've always thought a Possible Pacquiao/Berto fight would be the gateway to Mayweather/Pacquiao.

No disrespect to Guerrero that's my guy, and I always root for him to win, but just thinking logically in regards to Haymon and Arum working together.
    You could be right. Besides all the promoter bs. Guerrero showed me in his last fight, a 45 year old Floyd would beat him. Hell, I bet Gambia could move up to 147 right now, and beat him. That's how weak he looks at 147.

Comment

Funny thing is, I gave berto a better chance of beating PAC a few years ago, than I do now. Should be the other way around, but man, seems like ever since the collazo fight, he hasn't improved one bit. Maybe even regressed.

Comment

So Floyd fighting and defending his WBC WW spot against the winner of the WBC interim WW championship is a step back, but Manny Pacquiao fans praise the possibility of him facing a lightweight one fight removed from JW in Brandon Rios at 147 next year?
        Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        I damn sure wouldn't praise PAC for fighting Rios.
        You could be right. Besides all the promoter bs. Guerrero showed me in his last fight, a 45 year old Floyd would beat him. Hell, I bet Gambia could move up to 147 right now, and beat him. That's how weak he looks at 147.
        oh here we go! Gamboa all of the sudden at 147 beats guerrero. Gamboa legit but come on

Comment

What will your reaction be?

Me personally, I think that's a huge step backwards in terms of who he SHOULD be fighting at this point.
          Put it this way, he's not fighting Pac or Sergio, so who cares who he fights.

Comment

Dont know why it multiquoted

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I'm expecting him to do it ....so I won't be surprised.

I'll lose respect for Floyd
              You actually have respect for him? I lost that awhile ago

Comment

Funny thing is, I gave berto a better chance of beating PAC a few years ago, than I do now. Should be the other way around, but man, seems like ever since the collazo fight, he hasn't improved one bit. Maybe even regressed.
                It would be explosive and fun. I wouldn't underestimate Bertos chin and of course power.

Comment

It would be explosive and fun. I wouldn't underestimate Bertos chin and of course power.
                  True that. Berto can land one of those bombs, but I still don't trust his cardio. If the guy had elite stamina, he'd be so so much better. That's the one thing he's missing.

Comment

True that. Berto can land one of those bombs, but I still don't trust his cardio. If the guy had elite stamina, he'd be so so much better. That's the one thing he's missing.
                    Oh he's missing a lot more then just elite stamina. Try defense as well, he gets hit too much for me, I still like him as a fighter though. Also he tends to get a little wide with his punches at times

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Oh he's missing a lot more then just elite stamina. Try defense as well, he gets hit too much for me, I still like him as a fighter though. Also he tends to get a little wide with his punches at times
                      Yep. How the hell did the forget that??? Also wide with his feet. Man, one time I saw the dude throw a right cross, and just stand there in front of his opponent like it was a face off.

Comment

Working...
                      X