Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather scrapped from Rolling Stone Cover?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    interesting, better safe then to lose a substantial amount of your fortune

do you have this interview?
    He has always been stand offish with women. I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't even have sex with his baby mama and just gave the sperm so she could be artificially inseminated.

You never see Floyd holding a woman, or even grabb assing, or making out with her.

He has put his arms around 50 cent neck from the back while 50 cent was eating chef boyardee though.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      He has always been stand offish with women. I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't even have sex with his baby mama and just gave the sperm so she could be artificially inseminated.

You never see Floyd holding a woman, or even grabb assing, or making out with her.

He has put his arms around 50 cent neck from the back while 50 cent was eating chef boyardee though.
      to be honest I haven't seen many other boxers grabbing asses and kissing women

Comment

or other famous people

Comment

i remember a youtube interview back in the day, floyd was using some bball gear in a club and being interviewed by a hot chick.....couldnt even make eye contact

Comment

De La Hoya, Wladimir, Cotto, Pacquiao, Jorge Arce, Nonito Donaire kisses his wife on the lips in videos, Tyson, Camacho, Canelo, Chavez Jr., Chad Dawson kisses his wife on the lips and holds her, there are plenty, you dont have to be all overt about it but Floyd never kissed his chick on the lips, they dont even sleep in the same bed, and the closes they did was a CHEEK to CHEEK kiss not lips on cheek but cheek touching cheek.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
              Also, you find out that Ms. Jackson keeps her clothes in plastic bins in one of his garages lol.
              What the fuck? Seriously, what the fuck? Miss Jackson is his fiance right? He does have some OCD though. Floyd is always obsessed with cleanliness.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              SMH, when will you people learn. Ain't nobody can break dey bond taht they got not never ever.
              Sounds more like a sisterly bond.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                De La Hoya, Wladimir, Cotto, Pacquiao, Jorge Arce, Nonito Donaire kisses his wife on the lips in videos, Tyson, Camacho, Canelo, Chavez Jr., Chad Dawson kisses his wife on the lips and holds her, there are plenty, you dont have to be all overt about it but Floyd never kissed his chick on the lips, they dont even sleep in the same bed, and the closes they did was a CHEEK to CHEEK kiss not lips on cheek but cheek touching cheek.
                Floyd did lick Miss Jackson's face on the last 24/7 though. It was awkward looking as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  Floyd did lick Miss Jackson's face on the last 24/7 though. It was awkward looking as hell.
                  LOL thats true it was awkward. People stupid to not suspect this to be a paid relationship or business relationship.

They just don't have any chemistry at all, she is just arm candy so he has a chick to go places with.

He shows more affection and deeper words for 50 cent than he does for Miss Jackson.

Floyds relationship reminds me of those stories you would read in biography about gay leading men in Hollywood who would have a young actress go with them to events so people wouldn't think they were gay, the publicist would set the dates up.

Floyd is suspect though the man gets pedicures, manicures, facials regularly. Also he acts extremely ****phobic, a lot of these ****phobes are in the closet.

This rugby star had a wife and kids and just came out of the closet. He said he was always the ****iest and would start fights in bars and act tough, and even married a women, all to mask being gay
                  Last edited by hectari; 04-28-2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X