.a good male/female ratio with said fine women
    .no racism
    .no sexism
    .no other forms of pretentious presumptuousness
    .people ride bikes everywhere
    .people wear togas made from the same material as Turkish bathrobes
    .mountains for climbing
    .beaches for swimming
    .a hardy population of animals for hunting. They regenerate 24 hours after they are shot, 12 hours if you use as bow (!)
    .every night is satuday and there is a madison square garden where Butterbean fights Two-Ton Tony Galento on the openers and Sugar Ray fights Jake Lamotta as the main event.
    .God blesses all of them with infinite stamina, the ring girls are all tall, curvy and totally nude.
    .when the fight is over everyone gets a free slice of pizza, a coke and a cigarette right after they get out of the garden
    .Bob Arum walks around the crowd handing out free beers and hotdogs while thanking folks for being boxing fans. God has forced him to do this because Arum thought he deserved special treatment in heaven.
    .Joe Frazier follows him all night with a golden whip and lashes him on the back as he goes. Arum is only allowed to smile and say "thank you sir may I have another?"

this is what i thought about as I drifted off the to sleep on christmas. what will heaven be like for you folks?

and dont come in here with any "God rules heaven like a kingdom and its his way or no way" or any of that "people from a different religion can't come into my version of heaven". that is totally wrong, we are all equal in the eyes of fate/god so I believe that if there is an afterlife it would have the kind of social equality impossible on earth. being close to god would make people forget their differences, I imagine

I drank alot of wine

I think this is one of the best things I have read on here.

Green K.

Comment

thank you bosslady i'm pissed that no one else read it

Comment

If God doesn't want you to do all these hedonistic things on earth, what makes you think that he'll allow you to do them in heaven?

Also, I hear people say that your reunited with your relatives when you go to heaven - what if you didn't really like some of your relatives - now you gotta see them all over again? WTF?

And what you do all day in heaven? Do you just hang around? Do you work? Can you work, if you wanted to?...

Comment

Good thread indeed.

Heaven for me will probably be to re-live the best moments of your life. the joy, excitement and happyness of that second which, for you, made it perfect.

Comment

i am wondering why theres only 5 responses to a thread as good as this...

obviously, this deserves a bump...

as for the question... i like to think of heaven as something that resembles the universe of phil connors in groundhog day...

the instances and the physical manifestations are the same as here on earth... but seeing it as differently and actually coming to terms with it, one becomes eventually enlightened... once attained, this enlightenment propels that person to become a positive force and influence to others and ultimately to the universe he is in...

man, that movie is one profound piece of work IMO...

maybe i'll watch it later when free...

Comment

If there's no alcohol, boxing and computer games **** heaven send me back to earth.

Comment

the finest foods caught my eye...I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post
                  .the finest women of a all body types and genetic heritage

Short fat midgets will be there? I'm making my reservations as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                  X