Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it safe to say margarito didnt have loaded gloves in the first fight now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it safe to say margarito didnt have loaded gloves in the first fight now?

just to make it clear I'm not a fan of either fighter I think Margarito is a cheater and cotto a quitter. Now I didn't c Margarito land too many punches but cotto face was still messed up so that tells me it wasn't plaster that messed up cottos face in the first fight. The only thing that prevented the fight from being the same as the first fight was that cotto moved a whole lot this time. The fight started turning just like it did in the first fight but this time a little too late. I know everyone here dislikes Margarito including me but he convinced me last night that he didn't have plaster in the first fight.

Cotto was able to negate Margarito's output substantially. He never loaded up like everyone thinks he did. Cotto fought the perfect fight, but his win via doctor stoppage is no where near as good as when Margarito made him take a couple knees in their prime.

Comment

Stop making the same threads.

Comment

I don't think anyone can say for sure. He may have loaded his wraps, he may not have. Personally, I think he probably did. It just doesn't sit right with me that it was the first time in the Mosley fight.

Comment

Cotto is a quitter yet he went back and totally out classed a man who brutalized him, yes probably with loaded wraps based on last night?

Comment

...........No

Comment

Working...
            X