Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24/7 F*&K COTTO.. Prediction (K, I had a few beers bare with me)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 F*&K COTTO.. Prediction (K, I had a few beers bare with me)

That really resinates with me, he has that fire (was gonna say in his eye Cotto doesnt seem to have... I am a Cotto fan, but i have to admit he wasnt hurting Tony in the 1st fight .. So plaster aside can he hurt Tony? On the other hand, (And if Tony had illegal wraps) was that enough to zap the energy from Cottos punches? Possibly Cotto will not be as brutalized by Tony in this fight if that was the case..

They have both been beaten brutally in their last serious fight (For Cotto Mayorga and Foreman dont count not formidable oppenents) but Tony and Pac changed the path of his career..

For Tony Pac and shane just destroyed him..

I hate the way Tony's eye look's, it could be a factor at some point in the fight.. But im going with him Margarito..

Cottos last oppenents where horrible, I just see about the same thing happen'in. Maybe a bit earlier 10th tko Tony...

I'm bare with you. Carry on.

Comment

Lol ok so without rambling on .. If tony was not wearing wraps, Cotto may not wear down, his punches may be more affective in the late rounds.. But just cant see it, Tony's 1st solid punch and cotto goes into retreat and its all downhill for Cotto.. Hope im wrong come the end of the fight..

War MSG Dec 3rd.. Enjoy, 1st fight in awhile i wont be upset regardless of the winner.. Ok rambled a bit one more beer..

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
      I'm bare with you. Carry on.

Comment

marg gonna get knocked the **** out. eye too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by pbeer View Post
          Lol ok so without rambling on .. If tony was not wearing wraps, Cotto may not wear down, his punches may be more affective in the late rounds.. But just cant see it, Tony's 1st solid punch and cotto goes into retreat and its all downhill for Cotto.. Hope im wrong come the end of the fight..

War MSG Dec 3rd.. Enjoy, 1st fight in awhile i wont be upset regardless of the winner.. Ok rambled a bit one more beer..
          HAHA hows that beer? Don't drink them all, save some for the fight!
          I agree with what you are saying, we will see what they've got tomorrow

Comment

That really resinates with me, he has that fire (was gonna say in his eye Cotto doesnt seem to have... I am a Cotto fan, but i have to admit he wasnt hurting Tony in the 1st fight .. So plaster aside can he hurt Tony? On the other hand, (And if Tony had illegal wraps) was that enough to zap the energy from Cottos punches? Possibly Cotto will not be as brutalized by Tony in this fight if that was the case..

They have both been beaten brutally in their last serious fight (For Cotto Mayorga and Foreman dont count not formidable oppenents) but Tony and Pac changed the path of his career..

For Tony Pac and shane just destroyed him..

I hate the way Tony's eye look's, it could be a factor at some point in the fight.. But im going with him Margarito..

Cottos last oppenents where horrible, I just see about the same thing happen'in. Maybe a bit earlier 10th tko Tony...
            I agree that hurting tony should definitely be a priority. If Cotto cant do it it will be another long night for him. If I may ask what beer do you drink. My favorite beer is paulaner weizen. Otherwise its Oettinger, Bitburger, or kalik gold

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
              I agree that hurting tony should definitely be a priority. If Cotto cant do it it will be another long night for him. If I may ask what beer do you drink. My favorite beer is paulaner weizen. Otherwise its Oettinger, Bitburger, or kalik gold
              Tonight im drinking arrogant bastard... LOL great ale.. 5th and last one. The Description is kinda funny too... had my last one, and will have to buy some cheaper beer for the fight tomorrow..

http://www.stonebrew.com/arrogantbastard/

What do you suggest as a good beer not to expensive for about 7 beer drinking boxing fans? Of course I have to have atleast a case.. There beer snobs so cant buy anything like Tecate which I think would be fitting for a Margarito celebration .. Maybe ill buy some mexican and PR beer anyone know any good PR beer?

Comment

Tonight im drinking arrogant bastard... LOL great ale.. 5th and last one. The Description is kinda funny too... had my last one, and will have to buy some cheaper beer for the fight tomorrow..

http://www.stonebrew.com/arrogantbastard/

What do you suggest as a good beer not to expensive for about 7 beer drinking boxing fans? Of course I have to have atleast a case.. There beer snobs so cant buy anything like Tecate which I think would be fitting for a Margarito celebration .. Maybe ill buy some mexican and PR beer anyone know any good PR beer?
                Cant really say. Usually a fight like this guests are usually cool with something like Bohemia, Sol, or Pacifico. Beer snobs usually will go for something like Indio but usually you have to order that. Cant really think of any pr beers though.

Comment

Working...
                X