No announcement yet.

UFC vet Roger Huerta stomps out dude for sucker punching girl! LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa
    What an absolute thug! This disgraceful behaviour shouldn't be tolerated.He is a trained professional fighter and had no right in beating that black man senseless.He was more than capable of simply restraining this black man,but he threw that option out of the window in favour of an act more violent than the black man had originally comitted.

This is just another step back for MMA in it's pursuit of credibility among the mainstream.This will do nothing to remove the stereotype of the typical cage fighter.
    Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
    what a big man you are roger

tough guy attacking some idiot who probably never fought in his life. dont get me wrong the black dude deserved to get his ass whipped even though i dont know the story behind all that. still whats with huerta showing off like that. and whats with him getting half naked. had ken florian done that roger would have high 5d florian and punched that chick in the mouth. but since its some big guy who never got into any fights he feel strong and shows off like that

but thats roger. hes tough and wants to fight you until he realizes that you can fight too, then hell move on and ignore you and get out of your way. little *****, thats the reason he left the ufc since kenflo and maynard whipped his ass two straight times. now he fights in some piece of **** organization with like a total of 7 fighters where he thought he could bully everyone around yet he loses to all these no name fighters. pathetic human being

hopefully that black dude sues him now. and hopefully that chick sues the black dude.
    Saw a kid lose both of his eyes because he couldn't control himself and hit a girl before, you should never hit a girl regardless of the situation.

These posters are either ******* or don't live in a city. I've seen plenty of situations like this working at clubs and I've seen much worse outcomes, that dude was lucky to escape with his life after clocking a beezy like that, especially a fine one. Regardless of color, he would have been jumped, robbed and more than likely disfigured if he pulled something like that in New York. Roger stomping his punk ass was him getting off easy.

Funny how they're tough when they hit a girl but they end up bleeding on the pavement in the fetal position regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
      what a big man you are roger

tough guy attacking some idiot who probably never fought in his life. dont get me wrong the black dude deserved to get his ass whipped even though i dont know the story behind all that. still whats with huerta showing off like that. and whats with him getting half naked. had ken florian done that roger would have high 5d florian and punched that chick in the mouth. but since its some big guy who never got into any fights he feel strong and shows off like that

but thats roger. hes tough and wants to fight you until he realizes that you can fight too, then hell move on and ignore you and get out of your way. little *****, thats the reason he left the ufc since kenflo and maynard whipped his ass two straight times. now he fights in some piece of **** organization with like a total of 7 fighters where he thought he could bully everyone around yet he loses to all these no name fighters. pathetic human being

hopefully that black dude sues him now. and hopefully that chick sues the black dude.
      Go choke on a dick.
      What if that was your mother, sister or daughter that got sucker punched by that piece of ****?
      If anything this world needs more Roger Huerta's.

Comment

What an absolute thug! This disgraceful behaviour shouldn't be tolerated. He is a big black man and had no right in brutally punching that woman senseless.He was more than capable of simply restraining this woman,but he threw that option out of the window in favour of an act far more violent.

This is just another step back for big black men in their pursuit of credibility among the mainstream.This will do nothing to remove the stereotype of the typical big black man.
        ^^^fixed it for you^^^

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
          Go choke on a dick.
          What if that was your mother, sister or daughter that got sucker punched by that piece of ****?
          If anything this world needs more Roger Huerta's.
          Well said

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bricks View Post
            Saw a kid lose both of his eyes because he couldn't control himself and hit a girl before, you should never hit a girl regardless of the situation.

These posters are either ******* or don't live in a city. I've seen plenty of situations like this working at clubs and I've seen much worse outcomes, that dude was lucky to escape with his life after clocking a beezy like that, especially a fine one. Regardless of color, he would have been jumped, robbed and more than likely disfigured if he pulled something like that in New York. Roger stomping his punk ass was him getting off easy.

Funny how they're tough when they hit a girl but they end up bleeding on the pavement in the fetal position regardless.

/thread...

a big motherfocker like that black dude could easily do some brain damage to a girl...

That idiot needed that lesson and he got one by the best teacher he could probably find.

Now move on.

But since America is a *****-fied society Roger will probably get prosecuted and the black idiot will sue him and get thousands of dollars from him...
            Last edited by PopoFreitas; 08-04-2010, 04:28 PM.

Comment

heres something for those of you who mad

Comment

What an absolute thug! This disgraceful behaviour shouldn't be tolerated.He is a trained professional fighter and had no right in beating that black man senseless.He was more than capable of simply restraining this black man,but he threw that option out of the window in favour of an act more violent than the black man had originally comitted.

This is just another step back for MMA in it's pursuit of credibility among the mainstream.This will do nothing to remove the stereotype of the typical cage fighter.

I'm Black and i love this video, even the stomping.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  ^^^fixed it for you^^^
                  So now you're against beating women?

Comment

Big surprise it was a black guy who sucker punched a woman. Luckily there was someone present to dish out immediate retribution.
                    Last edited by Tommy Boy; 08-04-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bricks View Post

"Especially a fine one"? what the heck? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X