No announcement yet.

Deontay issues chilling warning "Joshua, i'm coming for you"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay issues chilling warning "Joshua, i'm coming for you"

Deontay Wilder has sent a chilling message to Anthony Joshua, ordering the world heavyweight champion to either 'fight or shut up.'
    The 32-year-old, who defended his WBC title on Saturday, posted a video to Instagram telling the Brit to stop delaying negotiations over a bout.

'Anthony Joshua, you know I'm coming for you,' Wilder said to the camera in his boxing gym. 'There's no need to talk about next year or the year after that or 2020. 2018 is what you should be worried about.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...#ixzz4xpSuc100
    Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As a fan of the sport I don’t see how other fans of the sport DONT WANT TO SEE THE SPORT HAPPEN. ....I want fights to happen all the time, especially between champions. They cry “guys need to fight 3-4 times a year when they are young.” “PBC has bad match ups” are the same people calling for AJ not to fight, and not to fight a tough match up. They are already proven, They are champs. You guys say Deontay hasn’t fought a top ten guy, but when he try’s you say he isn’t proven. LET THE MEN FIGHT. Enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      As a fan of the sport I don’t see how other fans of the sport DONT WANT TO SEE THE SPORT HAPPEN. ....I want fights to happen all the time, especially between champions. They cry “guys need to fight 3-4 times a year when they are young.” “PBC has bad match ups” are the same people calling for AJ not to fight, and not to fight a tough match up. They are already proven, They are champs. You guys say Deontay hasn’t fought a top ten guy, but when he try’s you say he isn’t proven. LET THE MEN FIGHT. Enjoy it
      Who's claiming the don't want to see it?

There's a difference between not wanting it and seeing why it doesn't make sense.

It only happens if Wilder knows his value and doesn't try to price himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Who's claiming the don't want to see it?

There's a difference between not wanting it and seeing why it doesn't make sense.

It only happens if Wilder knows his value and doesn't try to price himself out.
        I don’t want to get into the figures because, well I don’t really care about what they make. However, common sense would say AJ should get a bigger cut. But you have to admit there are fans on this board who are saying Wilder doesn’t deserve a shot at AJ, or let it marinate or some other excuse of why this fight shouldn’t happen now. To ME it sounds like they don’t want to see it. That’s what I mean. Let these men go to work. I can open my schedule on some Saturday afternoon in 3 months

Comment

Wembley welcomes Deontay in July/August 2018

He'll have to accept that if AJ chins him we'll build a statue of it outside the stadium alongside the Bobby Moore one.

Comment

Wow that was pretty chilling.

Comment

A.J! dont be scared mang! Deontay is really sweet to tha ladies -- we heard you had a sex-change, you lost your balls! stop playing hard to get you little b*tch, let a REAL ONE hit that baby-gurl!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

A.J! dont be scared mang! Deontay is really sweet to tha ladies -- we heard you had a sex-change, you lost your balls! stop playing hard to get you little b*tch, let a REAL ONE hit that baby-gurl!
                Deontay isn't sweet to the ladies, he beats them up. Woman beater!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...ased-bond.html

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

A Tyson Fury fan talking about women being mistreated haha! get lost denium ; Deontay was cleared of these false allegations. You still mad that Fluff couldn't get off his charges with UKAD -- when is he fighting again?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

A Tyson Fury fan talking about women being mistreated haha! get lost denium ; Deontay was cleared of these false allegations. You still mad that Fluff couldn't get off his charges with UKAD -- when is he fighting again?
                    Tyson Fury has never been in trouble with the law unlike the criminal Wilder. Arrested for assaulting women, possession of drugs, what else is on his charge sheet I wonder?

Fury is about to bankrupt UKAD. He'll back soon, personally I think he'd school that bum Wilder right now, but when he's back in shape the fight is a complete mismatch.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X