Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alejandra Jimenez: I Want To Fight Claressa Shields at 160 Titles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Make it happen, Shields been begging for a challenge this would be a huge challenge
    I'd rather see Shields fight that undefeated girl from Denmark or Sweden or whereverthef#ck.

I didn't know who the fook this person was til last night. And granted in female boxing you can be unknown today & on the shortlist for a big fight tomorrow with the depth there is but that fight at 147 vs that one chick would be The Fight for Shields right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Shields looked slim and normal to me at the weigh-in.

Elongated clitoral hoods look normal to you? I’m scared as to what male/females you’re messing around with. Shield’s hood is almost as long as her fingers from pumping PED’s.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Shields beats her down easily. Stops her in 6. Jimenez has no defense and was getting tagged by a midget. Jimenez is easy work for Shields 🥊
        Easy fight for Shields...no way. Jimenez is coming down from heavyweight and gave Crews relentless pressure.

But in addition to relentless pressure, she eat all of Crews punches and Shields has no power.

If Shields can't keep Jimenez off of her, it will be a long night. Jimenez is not like the other mismatch women Shields has beaten up on, Jimenez will not be easy work.

Heck, I think Elin Cederoos and Savannah Marshall give Shields real work! At 168 lbs, those girl will not just lay down.

Comment

Jimenez vs Chavez Jr on cinco de mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I'd rather see Shields fight that undefeated girl from Denmark or Sweden or whereverthef#ck.

I didn't know who the fook this person was til last night. And granted in female boxing you can be unknown today & on the shortlist for a big fight tomorrow with the depth there is but that fight at 147 vs that one chick would be The Fight for Shields right now.
            The Swedish chick name is Elin Cederoos and she's at 168, so is Jimenez and Savannah Marshall...all of the action is at 168.

Shields can move up to 168 since she started her career at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              The Swedish chick name is Elin Cederoos and she's at 168, so is Jimenez and Savannah Marshall...all of the action is at 168.

Shields can move up to 168 since she started her career at 160.
              Idk who tf THAT swedish chick is.

I'm talking about the 147 girl whos like 30 something & 0 & most consider the best female fighter previous to Shields coming on the scene. Shes older now but thats still The Fight for Shields. All these others are no name chicks still. Granted idk this chicks name so that's ironic but thats cuz I'm being lazy & not googling it & not cuz shes not the biggest name in world female boxing to most female boxing fans...assuming female boxing fans is even a thing.

F#ck it I googled her. Its Cecilia Brćkhus. Apparently shes in Norway.

The Savannah fight is intriguing in the future to since thats her one L as an amateur.
              Last edited by Eff Pandas; 01-12-2020, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Shields should leave that man alone, Dezurn can hit and he was walking through her punches all night!

Shields hits even less harder than Dezurn, she would have to stick and move which she has the skills to do but can she do it all night?

Very possible as Shields is faster in foot speed, Hand speed, more smarter and has more tools than Dezurn does!

But still if it happens she needs to put VADA 6 months out from the fight on the contract!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  I think Elin Cederoos and Savannah Marshall give Shields real work! At 168 lbs, those girl will not just lay down.
                  Never seen Elin fight, but based on her photos she's gotta be close to six feet tall. Big blonde with some legs on her. If she can throw a good jab and move, it makes things interesting.

Marshall of course has an amateur win over Shields, so that's gonna be built into a major fight. She seems to be the toughest opponent for Shields due to her amateur experience and 75% knockout ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    Never seen Elin fight, but based on her photos she's gotta be close to six feet tall. Big blonde with some legs on her. If she can throw a good jab and move, it makes things interesting.
                    Cederroos is too green for Shields right now.

Cererroos didn't take up boxing until age 28, didn't go pro until 32, and is now 34. She has 8 pro fights but only 3 against decent opposition. She's winning on pure athleticism, having played professional soccer.

She should take a defense in Sweden. She hasn't fought at home since her debut fight, and she'll be going back with two world title belts.

Then she should try to get Jimenez in an undisputed fight at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
                      Jake Donovan be reaching by saying it was a “disputed split decision.” Jiminez throughly dominated. That being said, shields has no punch and cannot fight on the inside, Jiminez bullies shields into submission. Shields is nothing but a product of dirty water and paper champions.
                      Wow, you're a piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X