No announcement yet.

Why Fury isn’t loved in the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Fury has been to multiple EDL/BNP rallies in Manchester. Ditto Josh Warrington.
    You're a liar. Provide one source

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Complete and utter boll0cks lol. Do you really think a giant like Fury wouldn't be caught on video or on a photo at an EDL rally?

You're making a complete fool out of yourself, just stop.
      Utter tosh. Tyson Fury has been to multiple EDL/BNP rallies in Manchester. Why do you think Nigel Farage was going out of his way to campaign for him last year to win BBC sports personality of the year? Oh, a scumbag like Farage just decided to go out of his way to get involved in sports for no reason, yh?

Fury’s antecedents and all the racist, anti-Semitic and other nonsense he has said in the past add credence to what I said. No amount of new faux personality can mask the despicable person the gypsy bum is.

Comment

Utter tosh. Tyson Fury has been to multiple EDL/BNP rallies in Manchester. Why do you think Nigel Farage was going out of his way to campaign for him last year to win BBC sports personality of the year? Oh, a scumbag like Farage just decided to go out of his way to get involved in sports for no reason, yh?

Fury’s antecedents and all the racist, anti-Semitic and other nonsense he has said in the past add credence to what I said. No amount of new faux personality can mask the despicable person the gypsy bum is.
        Wtf is wrong with some of the posters on here?

You're taking utter ****.

You can't provide one source.

Fury has multiple Muslims in his team and does a Christian and an Islamic prayer before he fights. Hardly sounds like an EDL guy to me.

Comment

How about Derek Chsiroa posing with farage and the brexit party in Essex and supporting them? Does that make chisora a bad person?

Comment

Originally posted by naranja111 View Post
            I can't find one source linking fury to Tommy robinson either. More bs with no source?
            Fury has been to multiple EDL/BNP rallies in Manchester. Ditto Josh Warrington.
            Complete and utter boll0cks lol. Do you really think a giant like Fury wouldn't be caught on video or on a photo at an EDL rally?

You're making a complete fool out of yourself, just stop.
            BangEM is not really a Brit.

Nobody who knows anything about the UK scene would link Tyson Fury with the EDL and BNP.

That's like saying Andy Ruiz goes to America First and MAGA rallies!

Comment

Fake news. I'm pretty sure Farage left UKIP because he felt they were aligning themselves with guys like Tommy Robinson and EDL members.

Fury is an inspiration to millions of people. Let go of your anger about AJ getting KTFO by a fat lad and get on the Fury train.

Comment

Originally posted by naranja111 View Post
                How about Derek Chsiroa posing with farage and the brexit party in Essex and supporting them? Does that make chisora a bad person?
                Chisora is a lunatic. However, Brexit isn’t a far right racist group. It just depends on opinion and all racist of people support Brexit, just as all racist of people are against Brexit. Brexit is more of a class issue.

However, there’s no excuse when it comes to Tommy Robinson and Farage. They’re fascists.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  BangEM is not really a Brit.

Nobody who knows anything about the UK scene would link Tyson Fury with the EDL and BNP.

That's like saying Andy Ruiz goes to America First and MAGA rallies!
                  You’re an idiot. How British are you?

I’ll post the links when I get home. Fury was at an EDL/BNP rally.

Comment

Fake news. I'm pretty sure Farage left UKIP because he felt they were aligning themselves with guys like Tommy Robinson and EDL members.

Fury is an inspiration to millions of people. Let go of your anger about AJ getting KTFO by a fat lad and get on the Fury train.
                    No, Farage left because the party was losing supporters to save himself. A leopard doesn’t change its spots. He’s the same scumbag.

Comment

Chisora is a lunatic. However, Brexit isn’t a far right racist group. It just depends on opinion and all racist of people support Brexit, just as all racist of people are against Brexit. Brexit is more of a class issue.

However, there’s no excuse when it comes to Tommy Robinson and Farage. They’re fascists.
                      Wait I'm confused. So you say farage is a fascist but brexit isn't a far right racist group. And your justification for chisora is he is a nut. Is fury also not a nutjob?

Comment

Working...
                      X