View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 09:44 AM #21
Éirinn go Brách

Quoted: 4215 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,447.18
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony There's only OOONNNEE RICKY HATTON! - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
Absolutely zero information has come from anyone associated with AJ to suggest he had a bad camp or was KOd in sparring. None. Yet you're certain enough you know how AJ's camp went to say Hearn is lying?? Laughable.

AJ has said there was nothing wrong with him coming into the fight. Hearn has completely squashed these fanboy fantasies of AJ coming into the fight compromised in some way. These are the facts.

But if you want to write boxing fanfiction, do you I guess?
Lol, what? I could tell from fight week there was something amiss with AJ. I posted about it on here before the fight. Then the questionable stuff with the ring walk, the massaging his neck and legs, him acting aloof and talking to his corner, people ringside. Asking his coach what punches he was being hit with, why he felt like this, what was he supposed to be doing, etc? I have no agenda, I just call it how I see it. And somebody I know personally, told me that AJ was KOd in sparring, before any other media source mentioned it.
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<