Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a fighter puts his whole body behind his shot and the other fighters meets it with his unprotected chin...lights go out it’s not rocket science and breazeale zero defence....wilders best knockout punch I have seen so far ...straight right hand down the pipe

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      So why fight Breazeale and pretty much all of his other opponents, if he won't fight Whyte and make more money?
      Whyte don’t want to fight a eliminator to become mando... when wilder agreed to fight Whyte for 7mil as long as Joshua was guaranteed next and he wanted it in writing Hearn said that’s not how it works

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Dear God what has become of you
        i'm not sure? i am actually 3 people using 1 account like that wba wbc ibf guy so whenever i say something stupid its not really me its the other people

Comment

• WOW!

Comment

• Breazeale is on Martin level, well Joshua didn`t finish Breazeale in first round, but he did that kind of thing to Martin ( second round), so there is nothing to be really impressed about.

Only idiots think that Joshua is easy job for Wilder because of that, lol.

We learned from some fights that Joshua, Wilder and Fury ares level higher than other guys. Ortiz gave Wilder some real trouble, but the big question is if he can repeat that in rematch if it happens.
            Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 05-18-2019, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
              Maybe you wanna try paying more attention at the fight then. When he first hurt Breazeale he got countered as he went for the finish. It was pretty obvious he was hurt and backed off. 4:02 for your non-fantasy.

yeah he got wobbled a bit and started holding on but if you have wilder glasses on he didnt. its all up for debate

Comment

• Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Wilder beat joshua leftovers
                He will tax Anthony Joshua's ass too. He will knock him the fuck out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                  Oh he will go missing. I’ve chased his a$$ down already. He accused me of creating an alt account or getting lost after this fight. He even went as far as proclaiming himself a “boxing expert.” Guess we won’t hear from the fool until the next major Wilder fight where he’ll troll
                  Him and boksfan probably at a pub crying holding each other

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Playing it safe like he has done for his whole career.

Only took on Fury because he thought he was fat and done and we all know Fury beat him 10 rounds to two.
                    Ortiz was really fat there on the post fight , Wilder should waste no time fighting him set it up for early September so he can fight again in December

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                      But if AJ catches Wilder, there's an equal chance that it's also a KO, it's not like he doesn't hit hard enough.

However it took someone as slick as Fury to avoid being smashed until the last round, and AJ isn't as skillful, so he may well go down first.
                      Good point. And Fury still went down and Joshua is nowhere near as slick as Fury. I doubt Joshua-Wilder goes 12 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X