No announcement yet.

Maize ball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maize ball

does anyone have a video on how to use this thing.i heard mike tyson used to use a tennis ball. so ant info would be great

Get it swinging in any motion and not get hit by it and throw punches and use movement. http://www.ringside.com use to have a video on how to use it available for download you might want to sift through their site on more information.

Comment

i just brought this today i am not sure if its the same tennis ball that tyson used.Also do you hit it with hard punches or light?

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhappy
        i just brought this today i am not sure if its the same tennis ball that tyson used.Also do you hit it with hard punches or light?

light punches...it's basically a speed/slip bag using a tennis ball or at least that's the theory behind it...

Comment

That will be fine and just use it for defense and avoid getting his by it. Tszyu uses a similar tool but it is attached to his head.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
            That will be fine and just use it for defense and avoid getting his by it. Tszyu uses a similar tool but it is attached to his head.
            Do you have that book, too? The Workouts from the Greatest Champs or whatever it's called...?

Comment

Originally posted by dionysusolympus
              Do you have that book, too? The Workouts from the Greatest Champs or whatever it's called...?

I ordered it and it was on back ordered and I cancelled it after the author was a douche about it on Boxing Scene. I know about it though. It is basic and doesnt explain much detail.

Comment

I'll probably make one of those myself

easy peasy

materials: rope, screwdriver, tennis ball

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                  I ordered it and it was on back ordered and I cancelled it after the author was a douche about it on Boxing Scene. I know about it though. It is basic and doesnt explain much detail.
                  I have it. It's not too technical though, but it does give some good thoughts to throw around. But that's cool...yeah, I am considering making one of those things, too...don't know if I'm ready yet though...

Comment

Working...
                  X