Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto is Arums little *****. Cotto talks when hes told too!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto is Arums little *****. Cotto talks when hes told too!

Dont buy into the hype that Cotto is ready for a War. This is hype and he is being told what to say. Everyone on the planet except for P Rico knows that Pacquiao will beat Cotto. Cotto cant just sit there and not use them Angelina Jolie lips of his. He has to make it sound like this. Manny is no stranger to WAR. The question is..IS Cotto? Ask the Knee...Thats what he does in WAR. LOL

reported for stupidity.

Comment

I'm sick of people trying to discredit Cotto. He is a great boxer and has fought excellent fights against three of the most avoided Welterweights in recent years.

I'm glad he took a knee in the Margarito fight, the plaster could have ruined his career.

Comment

Originally posted by klitschko2010 View Post
        i'm sick of people trying to discredit cotto. He is a great boxer and has fought excellent fights against three of the most avoided welterweights in recent years.

I'm glad he took a knee in the margarito fight, the plaster could have ruined his career.
        dominant k.o victory for miguelito!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega View Post
          reported for stupidity.
          You define the word Moron!!

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
            Dont buy into the hype that Cotto is ready for a War. This is hype and he is being told what to say. Everyone on the planet except for P Rico knows that Pacquiao will beat Cotto. Cotto cant just sit there and not use them Angelina Jolie lips of his. He has to make it sound like this. Manny is no stranger to WAR. The question is..IS Cotto? Ask the Knee...Thats what he does in WAR. LOL
            Miguel Cotto is sexy.

Comment

I'm in California and I'm not sure who will win this fight.

So there goes your theory about the entire planet minus PR knowing Pac will win.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                Miguel Cotto is sexy.

yummy LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
                  You define the word Moron!!
                  [IMG]http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/*****-please-even-a-7-year-old-can-see-youre-full-of-****-demotivational-poster.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

lol.both of these guys are my fav fighters, yet its fans like this guy that are in panic mode.manny's the best.whats the point of being a trolling ****** if he's the best? does your life suck that bad? if guys like this twat knew how utterly pathetic they are, they'd do us all a favor and kill themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X