Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broken nose, bloodly and stiffed legged

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also feel Marquez was on his way out in a couple more rounds had that punch not landed. He was looking completely beat up worse than ever in the other 3 fights and Pacquiao was heating up. I think his corner would have stopped it if the ref didn't sooner. But hey, 1 punch can change a lopsided fight into a spectacular victory.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
      How many times has JMM been knocked out? and How many times has Manny been Knocked out?

JMM did drop manny in the third round, that was not fortunate it's hard work, dedication, discipline and all of the above.
      In the 5th round Marquez was getting hit with some shots and just taking them well. If the kayo didn't handle I think Marquez would have faced another knock down or knock out the next round. Marquez has gone down many times in the past.

Comment

Broken nose, bloodly and stiffed legged

Yet, Manny still couldn't knock him out!!!!!

Comment

Too Bad....

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
            I think Marquez was fortunate to land that punch. I just rewatched Pac/Marquez 4 and I truly think Pacquiao was on his way to knocking Marquez out.
            Broken nose, bloody, stiffed legged, jumping up weight class, AARP member and still knocked Manny the **** out.

Comment

If the fight had been stopped due to accidental headbutt or something and Marquez won then maybe this is something to talk about. But the broken nose, bloody, stiff legged boxer timed a beautiful counter punch to knock out Pacquiao right out.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Broken nose, bloody, stiffed legged, jumping up weight class, AARP member and still knocked Manny the **** out.
                hahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                  AGREED 100%!!!!!! Juan is like a cornered fox when it looks like the end....the problem is that a cornered fox is even more dangerous than a jackal.
                  Ya like he did against Mayweather right lol.

Comment

Originally posted by vegeta23 View Post
                    Ya like he did against Mayweather right lol.
                    News flash kiddo.....Marquez was NEVER in trouble fighting Floyd. Just getting outpointed.

Comment

he didnt break JMM NOSE this has already been confirmed

Comment

Working...
                      X