No announcement yet.

floyd vs Gamboa @ 145?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    Yeah right..exactly how he humiliated ponce de leon..the same way..
    the pdl fight is ancient.....broner is way more improved since than.

Comment

I don't really believe that fight will happen..it will be a dream come true for the cubans boxingfboxing fans..I believe that Floyd is very talented boxer who don't have nothing to fear against a guy who last fihht was at featherweight..but I believe that yury's stamina can shock yhe world...
      I agree, floyd hates the cuban boxing fans and doesnt want a cuban outshinning him.

He wants broner to fight gamboa so gamboa will lose some steam.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        the pdl fight is ancient.....broner is way more improved since than.
        You find that out against escobedo...gamboa didn't have a problem with ponce..easy ****..like broner will if they ever meet..

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          I agree, floyd hates the cuban boxing fans and doesnt want a cuban outshinning him.

He wants broner to fight gamboa so gamboa will lose some steam.
          Floyd will have 20 millions to win but much more to lose..

Comment

This is absolutley laughable that people are talking about this when Gamboa didn't have the balls to go through with the Rios fight at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
              This is absolutley laughable that people are talking about this when Gamboa didn't have the balls to go through with the Rios fight at 135.
              Man..I m sorry about you don't knowing the facts..read more here..gamboa was the one who send the challenge..then top rank try to stole the money that he was gonna make from that fight..they go to court ..gambos win the case and got released from top rank..those are facts..

Comment

This is not actually crazy since gamboa walk around 145 right now...he have lighting speed and super b power...on top of that 50 is giving extra 20 millions ( that's a lot of money even for floyd) plus ppl will watch that fight..both are undefeated great fighters...and at some point floyd said he would pass the throne to gamboa...maybe now is the right time..ppl this is not what may happen..this is a supposition and like that is one of many possibilities..not the more possible off course..I just like to think what will happem if Gamboa win...
                If you think this fight should be made then you fell right in to Floyds and 50's little game they got going up.

Comment

gamboa has a better chance at beating pac than floyd.....

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                    gamboa has a better chance at beating pac than floyd.....
                    I agree with you..

Comment

you dont have time to worry about the whole weight class thing when you only have 2 guys who sort of signed a contract with you to pay 50 cent then pay top rank.

Its gamboa or dirrell

Comment

Working...
                      X