No announcement yet.

Let's talk about ****ty stoppages...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about ****ty stoppages...

I agree Witherspoon was on his way out but wtf did that ref just do?

Nah, he was out. Remember, the ref started counting 1st. Its not like he did it right away. He was counting, and then saw that Witherspoon looked out and then stopped it. Plus Chaz didnt complain at all so that tells you everything. He was done. Also, we cant really tell because the HBO camera turned away so we didnt even see the stoppage at the time

Comment

No idea haha, Mitchell was way more hurt in the 1st or is it just me?

Comment

Agree but why is Mitchell crying?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Nah, he was out. Remember, the ref started counting 1st. Its not like he did it right away. He was counting, and then saw that Witherspoon looked out and then stopped it. Plus Chaz didnt complain at all so that tells you everything. He was done. Also, we cant really tell because the HBO camera turned away so we didnt even see the stoppage at the time
          So it makes it an Ok stoppage if the guy doesn't complain? I thought there was no standing 8 counts either?

Comment

Listen to Max Kellerman... What a fkin c0ck sucker.

Comment

You dont know exactly what the ref saw. He came in to give a standing 8 but then show something more and stopped it

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                Agree but why is Mitchell crying?
                Huh?... You work hard for something, and you get it. I'd cry too, it's a happy moment.

Comment

I thought the upset was coming and suddenly was rooting for Chazz!

Exciting fight and great comeback for Mitchell! But he is nowhere near ready for a Wlad fight!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    So it makes it an Ok stoppage if the guy doesn't complain? I thought there was no standing 8 counts either?
                    it wasnt a standing 8. It was ruled a knock down because the ropes were holding him up

Comment

Working...
                    X