Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clash V Rellik... Is this fight gonna happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clash V Rellik... Is this fight gonna happen?

Just got off the phone to Rellik and his ready for a battle.Im having trouble finding Rellik a fight after the Tps champion Mr.Nolan choose to sign a fight with King09.Then The interim champion Real Deal pulled out and reasons were he wanted time out.
    Now The Clash originally tps referee is a witty funny sharp dude who i think will do well in the league so if he wants it its on with Rellik

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Just got off the phone to Rellik and his ready for a battle.Im having trouble finding Rellik a fight after the Tps champion Mr.Nolan choose to sign a fight with King09.Then The interim champion Real Deal pulled out and reasons were he wanted time out.
    Now The Clash originally tps referee is a witty funny sharp dude who i think will do well in the league so if he wants it its on with Rellik
    as his self newly appointed promoter ill take the fight on his behalf as hes lookingfor a fight and i belive rellik would be a good challenge for my man clash

Comment

Our first promotion together this should be a classic encounter
      Would you like the honour of starting the war thread partner?

Comment

Don't worry, The Clash just has more responsibilities than the rest of us.
        He will be on here tomorrow afternoon at the least but he peaks at night time.
        All UK time of course.

Comment

I made this thread twice because i thought the fight was that important

lol

Comment

lol
            i wondered y it was on twice lol yeah ill call it soon as i edit the retirement thread lol

Comment

lol

You crazy fool !

Comment

lol

Told you D it was 2 early to call it quits

Comment

Working...
                X