Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What art was demonstrated in Lesnar/Velazquez?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What art was demonstrated in Lesnar/Velazquez?

I do not understand MMA but I just watched Lesnar/Velazquez on youtube and I did not see any Boxing there and I am not bashing the sport and know absolutely nothing about the ground game but I just did not really feel like I saw any true martial art used?

youtube link?

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
      youtube link?
      I just clicked on it again and it was unable to come up. it was taped from someones house.

Comment

Top-notch wrestling from Cain's part. They way he stuffed Brock's takedown attempt, the way he sprang right back up after he got taken down (an amazing thing given Cain's size), and the way he took down Brock was classy wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveboxing11 View Post
          I do not understand MMA but I just watched Lesnar/Velazquez on youtube and I did not see any Boxing there and I am not bashing the sport and know absolutely nothing about the ground game but I just did not really feel like I saw any true martial art used?
          AKA teaches Kickboxing and Catch. They've also adopted all the good freestyle wrestlers in the PAC-10.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveboxing11 View Post

If you want to see top notch boxing and kickboxing, then dont watch the UFC HW. The best kickboxers are outside the UFC.

Comment

its a shame brock has no stand up at all, once cain hit him in the chin broke folded up like a beach chair and was in the fetal position crying like a baby. Thank god for you being in mma cuz if he was in boxing he would've been ktfo by any top fighter

Comment

Boxing and Wrestling. Mostly boxing...Cain destroyed Lesnar. Sorry..Lesnars been a JOKE sine day 1.

Comment

That was world class wrestling and **** boxing you saw there... fun scrap though

Comment

The art was in the grappling. Brock and Cain both showed great takedowns, and Cain showed great stand ups and positioning to take out Brock along with his good, and ever improving boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X