No announcement yet.

Just played guy who was ranked numer 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just played guy who was ranked numer 1

Called fullmetal88. He was corrales I was Nate. He just spams the body constantly threw 240 punches in first round dropped me once. Second round he starts it again so I leave my controller on floor refusing to play. In fairness he stopped and waited for me, he continued to cheat so I just let him KO me. Guy is a cheat and **** easy to counter. Just throws so many with corrales it is impossible to get back.

Prick.

haha i had the same match up, i was nate and my opponent was corrales, was stupidly hard, he kept jabbing me and it was taking a lot of health, i got to the last round then he knocked me out

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
      Called fullmetal88. He was corrales I was Nate. He just spams the body constantly threw 240 punches in first round dropped me once. Second round he starts it again so I leave my controller on floor refusing to play. In fairness he stopped and waited for me, he continued to cheat so I just let him KO me. Guy is a cheat and **** easy to counter. Just throws so many with corrales it is impossible to get back.

Prick.
      If you aint cheating then you aint trying

Comment

Like I say. Haymaker and counter all you want.

The person spamming the body wins.

You drop him twice, he gets up and puts you out because he wore out your char's body spamming punches on him in the early rounds.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

As soons as they go for the body guard it after 3-4 punches they go to the head then back to the body if you catch most of the punches (you should do because they are spamming) it drains there stanima pretty fast then you attack the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
            As soons as they go for the body guard it after 3-4 punches they go to the head then back to the body if you catch most of the punches (you should do because they are spamming) it drains there stanima pretty fast then you attack the body.
            People who spam the body punches effectively are impossible.

They mix in just enough head shots to keep you off balance.

But I think that's just getting lucky and hitting everywhere.

Like you literally can't block punches WHILE being hit. And people that spam never stop hitting you in the different places.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Like I say. Haymaker and counter all you want.

The person spamming the body wins.

You drop him twice, he gets up and puts you out because he wore out your char's body spamming punches on him in the early rounds.
              after playing for a few days i have to agree, i just got OWNED by my younger brother who HARDLY plays consoles. I used to OWN him in FNR3 with careful blocking and parrying. Even with buttons its just gonna be the same as they will keep the sticks..

even UFC is the same, he riggles out of the submission by shakin the stick like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, when you are not supposed to.

Comment

The last few spammers I faced I just boxed them on the outside while they drained the stamina. But I'm sure the top guys would be very effective while spamming. I don't understand why they do it, just to get to the top, they play the most boring game of spamming. What's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                  The last few spammers I faced I just boxed them on the outside while they drained the stamina. But I'm sure the top guys would be very effective while spamming. I don't understand why they do it, just to get to the top, they play the most boring game of spamming. What's the point?
                  i might just get fight night round 3.. its a 'BETTER' game...

Comment

I figure eventually EA will sort this out with a patch as well as patch in button controls

Comment

Working...
                    X