Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Bellew The Favorite in Rematch, Haye is Over if He Loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Bellew The Favorite in Rematch, Haye is Over if He Loses

On December 17th at the O2 Arena in London, it's going to be repeat or redemption when heavyweights Tony Bellew (29-2-1, 19 KOs) and David Haye (28-3, 26 KOs) square off for the second time. Back in March, at the same venue, Haye was a massive favorite when he fought Bellew, who was moving up from the cruiserweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I actually put money down on Bellew the first fight, I don’t know why but I had the feeling Haye would get injured, I had no way of knowing that, but god damn I had the feeling and won a nice like $360.. that said Bellew gonna get washed this time around... mid rn KO, I think Haye gonna light him up Stevenson style

Comment

I hate when people talk about Haye like his career is something that should be taken seriously.

Comment

Haye career been over what is Hearn smoking

Comment

One of Bellews best performances v a Haye so intent on scoring an early KO he forgot his boxing fundamentals. I expect him to do the job this time. ££ fight.

Comment

This garbage ain't PPV again, surely? 2017 could be the year boxing finally died as a credible sport. Sob.

Comment

hopefully no one gets injured this time.

Comment

If Haye is the dog at any sports book I eff with I'm for sure betting on him. Bellew still seemed like he was at risk to losing when Haye was one legged which I think is being under considered by anyone betting on Bellew if he's a legit favorite this time.

Haye is half a$$ing it during his alleged comeback which seems like a longer money grab than a legit come back, but a half ass Haye with 2 legs will beat Bellew.

Mind you I'm rooting for Bellew again, but unless something unfortunate happens again I don't see it.

Comment

LOL I remember in the build up for the fight on fightnight David Haye saying "Remember I can finish this when I want, where I want!".

I also remember winning my money back 52 times on Bellew in the 11th.

Comment

Haye needs to train with me

Comment

Working...
                    X