Dont Travel to Iran Youll get kidnapped for RANOM !!! - State Dept

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    u

u think Cliton News Network would have it on their front page???
    What has killary got to do with it? Please don't tell me you think im a hillary fan. No, im not. In fact you Yanks have no concept of politics.

Comment

The ransom paid to Iran is a way bigger deal IMO then Hilary's emails.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
        I do.
        Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Man we are going to see you on CNN lol.
        RIP King Krusher

Comment

$ 1.7 Billion !!!

Let's see here $400,000,000 to ransom 4 hostages.... That's $100 million per hostage ...

Another $1.3 BILLION for what again ???
          I'm light on my Liberal justifications ...

Why are the American Tax Payers giving $1.7 Billion to our enemies ??? The Enemy that calls America "The Great Satan" ???

So we give Iran (Axis of Evil member for state-sponsored terrorism.) 1.7 BILLION that will help them Finance their road to nuclear weapons through a deal that Obama and Hillary arranged...

Iran has stated that they greatly desire to wipe Isreal from the map and absolutely would use NUKES if they had them...

Iran also hates Saudi Arabia and these two duel for influence in the region between Sunni and Shia branches of Islam... How does allowing Iran to develop nuclear weapons in anyway stabilize the region ???

Then the Iranians open their air fields to the Russians (Their close allies) who are now operating their military aircraft from within Iran... That's a warm gesture of love and appreciation that our $1.7 BILLION baught us, don't you think ???

Doesn't the liberal narrative say that Trump is supposed to be the one who's soft on Russia ????

If the Russians find Blackman opportunities from those hacked emails, GOD HELP US !!!

Comment

There is no Muslim country that is known for their scenery. Unless you like destroyed mud huts and muzzing ******s.

Comment

Why would anyone voluntarily travel to a brown people territory?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Who the hell would want to go to that **** hole?
                Ancient ruins from historical times. Persia was a hell of a place pre-islam.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Ancient ruins from historical times. Persia was a hell of a place pre-islam.
                  Yes.... But what's happening in Iraq is a absolute tragedy !!! Look what they (Isis) are doing to the history...

Look at Mosul, That's NINEVEH (Notice my screen name)...
                  They're destroying Sennacherib's Palace.... All that history, Ashurbanipal built the first modern library in Nineveh, centuries before the one in Alexandria Egypt ....

Comment

Working...
                  X