No announcement yet.

Jones Jr speaks on Tarver positive test-- Wants to get revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones Jr speaks on Tarver positive test-- Wants to get revenge

Mr Jones says he has a 3 fight plan all of which in Poland culminating with getting the cruiser weight title. When speaking of Tarver's recent positive test he says if there was ANY inclination of him cheating while he fought him then he wants him clean so he can get his revenge.

jones used peds too

Comment

Comment

PED user vs PED user......... We could be onto something! gatti-ward style fights every Friday. Lol

Comment

I love Roy but you shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            I love Roy but you shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.
            Jones did not use PED's. He used Ripped Fuel which was contaminated with androstendione. Twinlabs the company that made Ripped fuel, also made androstenedione products and Roy's opponent tested positive for the same. Androstendione had already been proven to give almost no performance enhancement at the time he tested positive for it and only a moron would've still used it for that reason, especially when they knew a test was coming.

Comment

Oh the ripped fuel excuse

Comment

Jones is beyond a bad joke right now..... Just hope he doesn't get hurt too bad since he wont stop fighting

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                  Jones did not use PED's. He used Ripped Fuel which was contaminated with androstendione. Twinlabs the company that made Ripped fuel, also made androstenedione products and Roy's opponent tested positive for the same. Androstendione had already been proven to give almost no performance enhancement at the time he tested positive for it and only a moron would've still used it for that reason, especially when they knew a test was coming.
                  That is such bullshit!! I took andro in high school and it gave me some side effects like the ones used in steroids. There is a reason on why they banned it in several sports.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
                    Oh the ripped fuel excuse
                    Well seeing that I know the the guy that introduced Androstenedione personally(Patrick Arnold) and have discussed it with him, used it many times way back when & know for a fact that Twinlabs had problems with having andro contaminated products, I think I can speak on the issue with much more experience and knowledge than most. If Roy had tested positive for anything other than Androstenedione I might believe it, but it is only performance enhancer in huge doses and even then doesn't do much, not to mention come with a large increase in estrogen at those doses.

Comment

Working...
                    X