No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Oh yeah, in case ya'll didn't know, NSB is filled with a bunch of gigantic ****'s. Probably not the first time this has been pointed out, but I can't believe some of these fuggin guys.
    I don't bother with it anymore. Lounge >>>> NSB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      The funny thing is, the vast majority of my posts on this site were on NSB my first 2 years on here. Just too many fucking dip****s are getting say right now because of "THOSE" two.

I know the mods do their best, but the solid posters get drowned out by the sheer number of jock sniffers. Probably was the same when we first joined, just don't remember it being so dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        People always type: "Why don't you talk boxing?"

WTF for, I watch +follow it religiously but the last place I'm discussing that **** is in the NSB section with a bunch of biased/annoying tards.

I'd rather shoot the breeze with people in the lounge who I'm used to.

why should I log on, to have yet another repetitive discussion and or comparison argument about prospect fights? It's insanity.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          People always type: "Why don't you talk boxing?"

WTF for, I watch +follow it religiously but the last place I'm discussing that **** is in the NSB section with a bunch of biased/annoying tards.

I'd rather shoot the breeze with people in the lounge who I'm used to.

why should I log on, to have yet another repetitive discussion and or comparison argument about prospect fights? It's insanity.
          This describes me and my thoughts in totality.

Comment

• Report for duty, Mang.

Comment

• Change the fuckin name back.

This thread ain't need to be anymore tainted than it's already been.

Comment

• The stranglah cometh.

And I agree, **** "funk lang". Boston, if this is your idea of a sick joke, I am not amused.

Comment

• For some reason, I've always wanted to post this in this thread, and now seems like as good a time as any.

Comment

• I can't green you for the Sanford n Son post, but I want to.

And why ain't you drinkin? Gotta work tomorrow?

Comment

• WHAT THE FUNK? Where's Drunk Lang?

Comment

Working...
                      X