Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko Halts Training Camp To Return To Ukraine Because of Political Crisis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's refreshing that a professional athlete has a social conscience and realizes there is more to life than their respective sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
      Ridiculous statement. The Klitschkos are very well known in Europe. In Russia they are very well known, and Russia is a pretty big place, you know. In Germany they are household names. World-wide, they are doing very well.

Most Americans don't know who they are, because Americans as a group are very ignorant and also xenophobic. Most Americans don't know Roger Federer from Rafael Nadal, either, but both are famous world-wide.

Then again, more people would rather read comic books than Shakespeare, but that doesn't mean comic books are a superior literary form.
      Hey don't lump "americans" all together *******! I've been following the K bros since day one and any one who follows tennis knows who Nadal and Federer are. Don't be a bigot to prove your point with an ignorant fool!

Comment

can't knock vit for this. this is more important than a fight.

Comment

Vitali is the man.
          He fought already against corruption and for the democracy in his country.
          A man acting for change!

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Translation: They're well known on the continent that 99.9% of the world's population couldn't give a **** about.

Poet
            So using your logic, not even Europeans give a sht about Europe? Because I'm pretty sure that Europe has like 10% of world's total population.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              So using your logic, not even Europeans give a sht about Europe? Because I'm pretty sure that Europe has like 10% of world's total population.
              There is no logic. It's just a trolling statement to rile people up.

Comment

I've got to say, if this fight is cancelled it would suck massively, but like others have pointed out in this thread, there are more important things than boxing, and I respect Vitali's priorities to his countrymen.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Translation: They're well known on the continent that 99.9% of the world's population couldn't give a **** about.

Poet
                  most of the world is composed of broke-ass third-world troglodytes.... poet

Comment

hopefully they dont jail vitali...

Comment

Working...
                    X