Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I saw a fight in the mall parking lot today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I saw a fight in the mall parking lot today!

I was at the mall today with Kevin and saw two white males were harassing a native American girl in the parking lot. They were saying all types of racial slurs to her and she started crying. One of them threw a can of soda at the poor girl face. I immediately saw Triggerhappy rush the scumbags and I he appeared to go into boxing mode. He beat the **** out of both of them and they ran off. The native american girl gave him a big hug and thanked him. He probably felt like a super hero..

He got them before me and Kev could...

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    I was at the mall today with Kevin

awwwwwwwww

Comment

I heard about that when I was anally abusing some girl, I can't remember her name.

Comment

video or did not happened. Where is your camera phone when you need??

Comment

I was at the mall today with Kevin and saw two white males were harassing a native American girl in the parking lot. They were saying all types of racial slurs to her and she started crying. One of them threw a can of soda at the poor girl face. I immediately saw Triggerhappy rush the scumbags and I he appeared to go into boxing mode. He beat the **** out of both of them and they ran off. The native american girl gave him a big hug and thanked him. He probably felt like a super hero..

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            awwwwwwwww
            I was buying him some Joico Spikers..
            Last edited by Dorian; 05-10-2010, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dough Boy View Post
              That sig cracks me up everytime I see you post.

"Life after Shaq"

Comment

Rumors around town is that triggerhappy was mud wrestling with the native american girl for the right of going home with the two white fellas. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                  I heard about that when I was anally abusing some girl, I can't remember her name.
                  perhaps dorian seen you?

Comment

Did he have a change of costume in a phone booth?

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    awwwwwwwww

Kev did just get tasered, Dorian was probably buying him some Pokemon related merchandise.

Comment

Working...
                    X